Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Xavier's Henry to Kansas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pretty sure I just saw that on ESPN's bottom line...
I saw this too.
no surprise, Kentucky already has Meeks and Henry would not come in as a starting SG. With Cousins and Co. still waying options to potentialy be at Kentucky he will be the star at Memphis and I think thats what Henry wants just be to blunt and honest.
No I think that was something to do with his brother instaed
It's not the end of the world. Cal will get many recruits that will make you forget who Xavier Henry even was.
That was his second choice behind Memphis so I thought he would end up at Kansas. I am hoping UK and Coach Cal can bring in PG J Wall and D Cousins. Wall is considering UK but I think he also likes Duke. Cousins has UK listed as high possibility on Rivals.com.
I figured he wouldn't come to UK, its his loss not ours.
Reported on ESPN Rise:

Carl, the father of top-ranked Xavier Henry, told the Lawrence Journal-World that his son wants to sign with Kansas as soon as he released from his letter of intent to Memphis.

"I believe what it comes down to is Xavier wants to go to KU," Carl, who played at Kansas in the early '80's, said on Friday.

Carl went on to say he expects the official release from Memphis to come on Monday.

"It should all be settled in the next two or three weeks," he said, while also noting he did not think Kentucky, where former Memphis coach John Calipari ended up, was a possibility for Xavier.
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:It's not the end of the world. Cal will get many recruits that will make you forget who Xavier Henry even was.

i agree.
doesn't suprise me! i think we definitely get cousins and 50-50 on wall! but hood and orton well be there also.
Well I said this from day 1 and said that WALL would go to duke and Cousins would be the only one to come to UK
I thought Kansas already had there scholarships filled. Wasnt that the main reason that Orton comitted after madness?
Im not to sad about this, I knew that Henry was very close on siging with Kansas instead of Memphis when he signed.
Dude must be a baller if he is able to go to a really good and getting better Kansas team.
Why would Wall go to Duke? To sit behind Smith and Schrier? Then you have North Carolina who has just entered the race, I guess Williams thinkst that Ty Lawson is leaving for the NBA, because he still has one year left.... Now, Kentucky, has NO Point Guard and Wall can come here and start immediately
Henry's dad said that ESPN was reporting false information, and that he had made no decisions yet.
blackcat Wrote:Henry's dad said that ESPN was reporting false information, and that he had made no decisions yet.

I hope this is true.
Let him go to Kansas, I personally like Wall better.
well i still think he'll go to KU just cause his lil brother and family ties with the alumni. a big blue fan could only wonder if all 3 came to UK.