Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dominque Ferguson re-opens Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
according to the news, Dominque has re-opened his recruitment
I hope this is true
SD according to the news it is.
Stardust Wrote:I hope this is true

Why in the world would you hope this is true?

WHY?????
Ferguson isnt that bad of a ball player. but would he fit in the dribble dribble drive?

Why he is 6-9 210 and a five star recruit on rivals. I hope he stays with us.
:HitWall:
just heard on WKYT 27 news first that the only way that Ferguson will stay at UK is if Coach Calipari Recruits him and that Indiana, Louisville and UK are on his list
He just wants Cal to evaluate him first before he honors his commitment. Im sure if he can play in the dribble drive offense, Cal will let him know and he will be a cat once again.
Calipari needs to go evaluate this kid. IMO.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Calipari needs to go evaluate this kid. IMO.

yes he does
MisterPerfect Wrote:Calipari needs to go evaluate this kid. IMO.

:Thumbs:

Last time I check, he was a top 10 player in his class.
alfus21 Wrote:Why in the world would you hope this is true?

devilhorns05 Wrote:WHY?????

What do you mean??? Do you have any clue about this kid??? This is the #3 ranked player in his position in the country!!!! Comes from Lawrence North, indianapolis HS, a school that has been in the top 25 in the nation several times in the last 10 years, thus the top players in the state are transferring to this school.... Umm, he's good - how about that for reason.

OR - I'll let the words of ESPN's scouting report speak for me: Unbelievable talent! One of the most gifted players in the class of 2010!
I think what people are asking of you SD is why do you hope that he is reopening his recruitment?
C.Clair Wrote:I think what people are asking of you SD is why do you hope that he is reopening his recruitment?

Sorry,

I misinterpreted the thread - my mistake. What I was ultimately driving at is that I want the kid to come to UK