Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: former ky high school players picture thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
with all the pictures we see of david jones, i thought it would be nice to check out some other players from around the state who are playing college ball, if anybody has any pics of players feel free to post them. i have done some digging and found a few. i will post them in a sec. just thought it would be a good tribute to the kids from the area as well as across the state.
heres one of former breathitt county stand out justin haddix, he has had a nice career at WKU, holding several of the schools career passing records as a junior.
heres another of haddix, these pics are courtesy of wkus website
and of course heres david jones, off to a fine start to his college career as well
heres one of former middlesboro qb blake bowling, he has walked on at uk
former tomcat arliss beach
another of beach
QQ did you get any pics of joe osborne when you watched them play, if you did put them on here buddy, thier website didnt have any
great pics....i must be pretty dumb but i didnt know that arliss beach played for ashland....if thats the tomcats ur talking about....lol....hopeflly that made sense
Yep, Arliss played for the Ashland Tomcats. He's the school's all-time career leader in rushing yardage and total yards from scrimmage.