Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Patrick Patterson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was on the web looking to see if players where going pro or staying at the college level and found this on Pat...
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/ba...f=si_ncaab

It sounds to me as if he hasnt made his mind up to return to UK next year.....
-- There is no doubt the Wildcats faithful expect their new rainmaker to convince Patterson to return next season. "I'm still not sure," Patterson told SI.com when asked if he would return for his junior season or declare for June's NBA draft. "I have no problems with coach, I just want to speak with my family and talk about it."
22nd is not good. PPat Stays another year. Like I said 2 years ago.

If I'm wrong, I'll eat a crow sandwich.
Go pro this year? I'd hope not.
I don't think he will go pro this year.

I sure hope not.
MisterPerfect Wrote:I don't think he will go pro this year.

I sure hope not.

I agree, he will at least want to experience the NCAA tournament before he leaves UK!! JMO and some wishful thinking!! :Thumbs:
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:I agree, he will at least want to experience the NCAA tournament before he leaves UK!! JMO and some wishful thinking!! :Thumbs:

:Thumbs:
Patterson can improve his stock in the draft alot if he stays and plays in Coach C's system and does well. If you watch the NBA some, you see that its alot of running and gunning, which is the style that is dominate in the NBA. A good year in Coach C's system will get him into the 5-10 range if not higher.