Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Michael Avery and Dakota Euton re-open recruitment..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dakotah saw the writing on the wall the second Cal took the job.
Those two where never going to fit in at Kentucky under Calipari.

I wish the two nothing but the best of luck.
Every Kentucky recruit that has reopened their recruitment so far has done the right thing for both parties.

Good luck to both of these players!
Still too early to judge Avery, but Euton wasn't even the best player on his team, a UL walk-on was IMO. Euton will be a solid Mid-Major player but he would never be much more than a role player at UK, and his style definitely does not translate very well to Cal's DDM system.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Every Kentucky recruit that has reopened their recruitment so far has done the right thing for both parties.

Good luck to both of these players!

I agree.
Thats two more scholarships that we can use on other players.
I wish them nothing but the best where ever they decide to go.
Watch what you all say, because one these are a high school player here in Kentucky. So please refrain from the negative comments.

Thank you.
I wish both of them the best of luck.
Coach Cal said he would look at all the players that the former coach had committed and then judge from there. Its nothing personal about Euton but Coach Cal likes atletlic players that are quick and he is not that I hope both he and Avery find good schools to go to but hopefully now coach will loook at landing Euton's teammate Chad Jackson.TongueirateSho
The Hood kid is still going to UK right?
Pretty sure Hood is staying.