Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: This could possibly be our PG next year....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Amazing

Amazing is right, lets keep our fingers crossed on this one too. I want really want Cousins and Wall!!!!
He shows off his freakish basketball ability in this video...

this kid is awesome
I liked that shot of coach Cal at the end haha
gish_7 Wrote:I liked that shot of coach Cal at the end haha

Yeah, I didn't realize that he was in it the first time I watched it.
The crazy thing about the first video is that it's all in the same game.
gish_7 Wrote:The crazy thing about the first video is that it's all in the same game.

Great point.

If Wall does indeed sign with Kentucky, then the Cats will be a serious contender for the championship next season.
can h shoot
Im speechless!
gish_7 Wrote:The crazy thing about the first video is that it's all in the same game.
Yeah, Kind of looked like they were playing David School.
TATE_64 Wrote:can h shoot

That said he needs to improve on shooting, but they also said that he is a good enough shooter to keep the defense honest.
I think I am about to cry. He really needs to come to UK.
IMO, I would rather get Wall and Henry than Cousins. You have to have good guard play to get far and that's something we've lacked recently. I think it would be good if the starters looked like this:

PG - Wall
SG - Meeks
SF - Henry
PF - Patterson
C - Orton

Or this might look good also.

PG - Wall
Sg- Meeks
SF - Miller
PF - Patterson
C- Cousins

Either way I don't guess it really matters as long as we can land 2 top 4-5 star recruits.
eldorado Wrote:IMO, I would rather get Wall and Henry than Cousins. You have to have good guard play to get far and that's something we've lacked recently. I think it would be good if the starters looked like this:

PG - Wall
SG - Meeks
SF - Henry
PF - Patterson
C - Orton

Or this might look good also.

PG - Wall
Sg- Meeks
SF - Miller
PF - Patterson
C- Cousins

Either way I don't guess it really matters as long as we can land 2 top 4-5 star recruits.

Also landing Wall & Henry would force defenses to spread out and leave some space for Orton & Patterson to work down low.
welp....
I'd say he would definitely come in and contribute off from day 1
he is just miles ahead of every point guard on our roster
not just with slashing to the goal, and dribbling....
i saw some nice passes in there as well
WE NEED HIM!!
Wow. That kid look's awesome.
I just laughed in amazement watching this freak....and that is what he is..He doesn't break a player down..HE BREAKS TEAMS DOWN! UNREAL!
Dang!!!!!!!!!
If their is a god this kid will be wearing Kentucky blue next year.
wow im in amazement at how good he is.
I sure hope he is our next PG.
isn't going to happen. He will go to Kansas.
cougarpride08 Wrote:isn't going to happen. He will go to Kansas.

He was very interested in Memphis while they had Tyreke Evans, who hadn't declared yet, UK has no PG, I don't see why he wouldn't want to come and start from day one.
cougarpride08 Wrote:isn't going to happen. He will go to Kansas.

If not Ky then Duke, Kansas is out of the running.
this kid is good and can jump dont look like he is that tall,maybe cal will give him some of that money he got if he comes,lol
I heard he was going to DUKE
cuppett777 Wrote:this kid is good and can jump dont look like he is that tall,maybe cal will give him some of that money he got if he comes,lol
He is listed as 6'4''
I think he would really push Porter for the starting Point Guard position. He may not be as fast as Porter, or as good of a ball handler, but he is almost as good as a jumper than Porter.

Psyche....... This kid is something special
Stardust Wrote:I think he would really push Porter for the starting Point Guard position. He may not be as fast as Porter, or as good of a ball handler, but he is almost as good as a jumper than Porter.

Psyche....... This kid is something special

I was literally saying wtf? the entire time I was reading the top part of your post...haha
Pages: 1 2