Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: ESPNU Commercials
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was the first time I had seen the commercial. It shows a kid trick or treating and he is dressed up like a Trojan soldier (USC). He knocks on the door and says trick or treat. The man that answers the door is wearing a UCLA Bruins sweater. The man just shuts the door in the kids face and the commercial says "Never Graduate."

They have another commercial that depicts two college students making out. One is wearing an Ohio State sweater and the other is wearing a Michigan sweater. Then is says something along the lines of, "Without sports, this wouldn't be so disgusting."

I know I love sports like most people on this board, but I think the ESPNU commercials are fantastic and hilarious. What are your opinions? I'm sure once Basketball season starts there will be some UK/UofL and Duke/UNC commercials. I can't wait.

What are your opinions on their commercials?
espns writers are geniuses man they have some of the best commercials on tv, you actually look forward to seeing them
I've saw these commericals too and I think that they are hilarious.
I'm with you tomcat about not being able to wait until basketball season.
I would LOVE to see a UK UL commerical.
has anyone seen the espn commercial where scott van pelt are using "enhancers" to make him better at is job it is hillarious
I havent seen the USC commerical yet ashland. But I love that MI/ohst commercial. I agree they do have some very created people behind the scenes writing those scripts.
"showstoppers4life" Wrote:has anyone seen the espn commercial where scott van pelt are using "enhancers" to make him better at is job it is hillarious

I havent seen this one either showstopper. I will have to keep and eye out for it. I bet it is hilariousSmile
I guess me and QQ watch at the same time. I've seen the one a few months ago but not the others.