Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Meeks & Patterson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any word on what these 2 are gonna do? i sure hope they stay we sure could use them
They haven't confirmed anything yet, but IMO neither of them are ready. I think everyone knows, including Meeks, that he isn't going to put up the same numbers he had this year, but will still be our best player. Everyone also knows he's a great scorer, but without a true PG under BCG's offense he forced a lot of shots, which I think hurt his draft status. Patterson on the other hand, didn't have the same kind of year he did when he was a freshman, plus wasn't completely healthy all year. Just my thoughts, but it would make much more sense to me to stay next year, especially with all the changes going on.
Lets hope they stay along with Miller
My sources tell me they'll both be back.
kentuckysportsradio.com reports that they will "likely return next season".
outdoorsman43 Wrote:kentuckysportsradio.com reports that they will "likely return next season".

i sure hope so, that would be awesome them returning
they both will be back.
I hope they both are back next year.
If they are smart they will both be back because neither one are ready for the NBA as of yet.
slugger35 Wrote:If they are smart they will both be back because neither one are ready for the NBA as of yet.

I agree with this. I think that Patterson has to work on his 15 foot jump shot.
blackcat Wrote:They haven't confirmed anything yet, but IMO neither of them are ready. I think everyone knows, including Meeks, that he isn't going to put up the same numbers he had this year, but will still be our best player. Everyone also knows he's a great scorer, but without a true PG under BCG's offense he forced a lot of shots, which I think hurt his draft status. Patterson on the other hand, didn't have the same kind of year he did when he was a freshman, plus wasn't completely healthy all year. Just my thoughts, but it would make much more sense to me to stay next year, especially with all the changes going on.

I feel as if Patterson had a better year this year then his freshman year.
slugger35 Wrote:If they are smart they will both be back because neither one are ready for the NBA as of yet.

:Thumbs:
that is for sure. Both needs a lot of work to be in the NBA.
if they stay they could be part of a heckuva team
i think that the both of them will return next season.
I think they will both stay.
Like I said in another thread, if these two come into Coach C's system and excell they will be high draft choices. Alot of the NBA game translate to the way Coach C coaches. If they do stay and they get deep into the tourney, they both can be top 10 picks.