Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Any PICS FROM THE AIRPORT OF COACH CALI?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know of any on the net or anyone have any at all?
WKYT just showed a video clip, but it was nearly impossible to make out anything. Calipari landed at RJ Corman's private air strip so I doubt there will be any pictures.
Yeah, Calipari landed in Nicholasville, so that threw everybody off. They were expecting him at Bluegrass Airport and instead he flew into Nicholasville. He also left through the back gate, so to sum it up, there's no use in looking for pictures because there aren't any.
Just go ahead and bust everyones bubble why dont ya. A staff member could have snapped a pic or something.
C.Clair Wrote:Just go ahead and bust everyones bubble why dont ya. A staff member could have snapped a pic or something.

I knew that they wanted to throw everyone off, so I took a chance at the Jessamine County airport and was fortunate enough to get only one pic. Wink
Good one. lol
How long did it take you to do that a few mins lol
C.Clair Wrote:How long did it take you to do that a few mins lol

Approximately 50 seconds to 1 minute. lol
Pretty good picture man. Something about it seems alittle off though lol
Oh, BA, too funny, but you could use some lessons in Photoshop.
C.Clair Wrote:Just go ahead and bust everyones bubble why dont ya. A staff member could have snapped a pic or something.

True, I didn't think of cell phone cameras, etc. I still doubt we'll see any pictures of him getting off the plane, but there should be plenty of pics of Cal in UK gear tomorrow.
Thats what Im talking about JC in UK blue! I didnt think that we would have any pics besides the wounderful one that Blackcat snapped.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Oh, BA, too funny, but you could use some lessons in Photoshop.

Actually I did that on regular old windows Paint program.

I'm not to bad with photoshop, but I do not have it on my at home PC.
Here's a pretty sweet desktop wallpaper from www.ukathletics.com...
Your right, that is pretty nice, what would be even nicer is when they have one of him holding up a trophey that says national champion.
Thought that was kind of funny, 150 to 200 people show up at Bluegrass Airport in the rain and they never got to see a thing!! Just like ComfortEagle said, we will see plenty of pics tomorrow of Cal in his new UK gear!!! Can't wait, Go Big Blue!!
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:Thought that was kind of funny, 150 to 200 people show up at Bluegrass Airport in the rain and they never got to see a thing!! Just like ComfortEagle said, we will see plenty of pics tomorrow of Cal in his new UK gear!!! Can't wait, Go Big Blue!!

Yep, and I was one of them. I wish I would have known he was flying in Corman's private jet before I went to Bluegrass and I would have known exactly where to go.
:1:
C.Clair Wrote:Your right, that is pretty nice, what would be even nicer is when they have one of him holding up a trophey that says national champion.