Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sniper down but not out!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sniper is down but not out. Got so excited sunday that his heart rate would not come down. Seriously he is spending the night in the hospital for observations. :blondnurs WOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Yea I saw him today and his finger kept twitching. he just can't stay away from paintball.
We all know they can't keep the Sniper down for long. I think between paintball and the news of Coach Cal coming to UK was just to much for him to take in one week. Seriously I know he has been having some blood pressure spikes and he was not sure why. GET WELL SOON SNIPER.
you wont be down long big guy. just keep thinking about shoot yella bellies and it won be long before you will be ok. If we can do anything for ya let us know
:blondnurs sniper goes to his doctor for an annual check up.

The doctor says "I'll need you to come back tomorrow with a urine sample, a poo sample and a sperm sample".

The sniper replies "Right so doctor, I'll bring'em by tomorrow"

When he gets home his wife askes "Well what did he say ?"

The man replies "He needs me to bring in a pair of your underwear.":getwell:
I had no idea he had been feeling bad. Was everything okay? Hope you get to felling better soon big guy.
The Sniper will be stylin & profilin, stepping high, looking fine, and living large real soon boys TongueirateSho

WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!

In short the Sniper is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BP has been acting a little funny, but even that can't keep a killing machine like the Sniper down for long brother!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys! :Thumbs: