Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Sandy Valley Middle School Championship Game Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, another years comes to a close for the Big Sandy Region Middle School Football. To see the video of the championship game goto www.austinstepp.com click on the video page. Hazard came in first knocking off the unbeating Inez Middle School 22 to 0. Finishing 3rd was Johnson Central Middle who quite easily beat the Breathitt Bobcats something like 44 to 6. So if you would like to see the some game footage goto www.austinstepp.com Thanks
Congratulations Inez!!!
Congrats Inez on a fine season.

I checked out the webb site- impressive stats. The Inez team had only given up 2 touchdowns going in to the championship game. I watched these boys play once this year they've a got a future at Sheldon Clark- good luck.
Congratulations Hazard on your championship.
how did South Floyd do?
good job indians
congrats inez
"Steel_Cut_Oatmeal" Wrote:Well, another years comes to a close for the Big Sandy Region Middle School Football. To see the video of the championship game goto www.austinstepp.com click on the video page. Hazard came in first knocking off the unbeating Inez Middle School 22 to 0. Finishing 3rd was Johnson Central Middle who quite easily beat the Breathitt Bobcats something like 44 to 6. So if you would like to see the some game footage goto www.austinstepp.com Thanks

Would you happen to have any video of the controversial final play of the Pikeville vs. Hazard Jr. High playoff game?

I'd like for the championship to have been a rematch of THESE two teams...I think at the end of the year, they were really the two playing the best.