Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky dominant! Heaven help anyone that gets in the way. What a beautiful READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
cbssports Wrote:College basketball will belong to Kentucky. Turn back the clock 50 or 60 years, because it'll be like that all over again. Kentucky won three national championships in the four seasons between 1948-51. The Wildcats added another in 1958. What happened between 1951 and '58? Three trips to the Elite Eight happened. Not even a point-shaving scandal could slow Kentucky down. The Wildcats didn't field a team in 1953 because of that scandal, then went 25-0 in 1954, but were held out of the NCAA tournament.

Entire story.
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketba...y/11573816

Don't that story make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? We have been down long enough. :rockon:
I like feeling warm and fuzzy. I'd say that there are alot of teams,players,coaches saying OH NO. UK is back.
Just reading that. We are going to party like it's the 1990s!!!
yea it sure does.
Awesome read. But some of the comments below that article P!$$ me off.
It"s On Like Donkey Kong!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that was awesome cant wait!
This is gonna be insaine. Rupp is gonna be packed every game no matter who UK is gonna play.
C.Clair Wrote:This is gonna be insaine. Rupp is gonna be packed every game no matter who UK is gonna play.

It sure will be.
"We're Back!" -Dirk Nowitzki

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/...egame.html

Had no idea that Dirk was a UK fan or was considering UK when coming out of Germany.
Great article...
C.Clair Wrote:This is gonna be insaine. Rupp is gonna be packed every game no matter who UK is gonna play.

Rupp is packed every game anyway. :p

But, I know what you mean. Kentucky is back!
I cant wait, gread read btw.
Were Back!!!!
It's Time For Uk To Shine Once Again. And Prove To All Why We Are The Greatest Of All Time!!!!
He pulled that article right out of my mind. We must inflict all the pain of the last few season's back onto all who oppose us. Its time to rock hard in rupp.
Its only a beutiful read because it says what most UK fans want to hear.
FBALL Wrote:Its only a beutiful read because it says what most UK fans want to hear.

Ya your right, but I hope its true!!!!!!!