Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Let's Do It Already!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have spent the last 2 days doing nothing but reading "updates" on the coaching situation (although it's always the same information). Yesterday I wasted 4 hours in the library not doing my work and I have already wasted about 45 minutes today.....:HitWall:

Come on MB and JC, just sign the dang piece of paper!! You are hurting our educational institutions!!!
I agree lets gets this over with.
I havent been able to accomplish anything at work since yesterday, i just keep going back to the computer to see if i can find any new updates. But, just like you said Beef, i have been around the computer for countless hours looking at the exact same information. Im starting to get worried that Cal is going to back out on us.
I am the same way..I check the computer here at school like every 15 minutes!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I am the same way..I check the computer here at school like every 15 minutes!

Love the quote:Thumbs:
Thanks...And so very true in my eyes!
Im with you guys, I like to see it get over and Cal come to UK but do we have a backup plan if he stays at Memphis? I hope its not Ford. I think we should call up John P injust in case. Come on Calipari!
This is getting ridiculous..He either knows or he doesn't.....SIGN THE PAPERS..HAVE THE PRESS CONFERENCE..AND LET'S GET STARTED ON GETTING BACK THE UK TRADITION FROM THE GOOD OL' DAYS!
Quote:This is getting ridiculous..He either knows or he doesn't.....SIGN THE PAPERS..HAVE THE PRESS CONFERENCE..AND LET'S GET STARTED ON GETTING BACK THE UK TRADITION FROM THE GOOD OL' DAYS!

i totally agree:Thumbs:
Jones & Maggard both have said that we should here something shortly about a press conference and that the deal is done. Neither are hearing that Cal is having second guesses about leaving Memphis either.

Here is an article by WREG News Channel 3 out of Memphis saying that he is at his home meeting with members of his staff explaining his decision...http://www.wreg.com/wreg-calipari-decisi...0064.story

I'm more than ready for this to be over with, because it can drive you insane.
The Admiral Wrote:http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/42119847.html

I think majority of the UK fans want to see something on ESPN. Wink
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/200...-decision/

This link will show you pics of him at the doughnut shop this morning and will also tell about the 8 minute conversation he had with the locals.
Quote:I'm more than ready for this to be over with, because it can drive you insane.

i agree:Thumbs: i know i cant sit still im dieing for something to be announced
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:This is getting ridiculous..He either knows or he doesn't.....SIGN THE PAPERS..HAVE THE PRESS CONFERENCE..AND LET'S GET STARTED ON GETTING BACK THE UK TRADITION FROM THE GOOD OL' DAYS!

Great Post.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:This is getting ridiculous..He either knows or he doesn't.....SIGN THE PAPERS..HAVE THE PRESS CONFERENCE..AND LET'S GET STARTED ON GETTING BACK THE UK TRADITION FROM THE GOOD OL' DAYS!
No.......... as long as he keeps us in suspense, it slows down all the new SV threads. :Thumbs: :worthy: