Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NCAA Women: (3) Louisville 77 (1) Maryland 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. The Lady Cardinals win the regional title, and advance to St. Louis to the Final Four for the first time in school history!!!
[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]
CONGRATS LADY CARDS!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Congrats Louisville! I didn't expect this.
Who do they play next?
Winner of Oklahoma and Purdue.
Great news!!! This means I collect on my bet that Louisville would make it to the Final Four!
So, who do you all think will take home the Championship?
I watched play Saturday and was very impressed. They are very solid. Anyone know how they fared against UConn in BEAST play this year?
Stardust Wrote:I watched play Saturday and was very impressed. They are very solid. Anyone know how they fared against UConn in BEAST play this year?

UConn dominated in both games... I think they can beat Oklahoma, but NOBODY is beating UConn...
DeuceUL Wrote:UConn dominated in both games... I think they can beat Oklahoma, but [B]NOBODY is beating UConn[/B]...

not even the UConn men.... They are a dominating team.
Stardust Wrote:not even the UConn men.... They are a dominating team.

I honestly don't think I've ever seen a team as dominating as this UConn team... It's unreal.
DeuceUL Wrote:Final. The Lady Cardinals win the regional title, and advance to St. Louis to the Final Four for the first time in school history!!!
[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]
CONGRATS LADY CARDS!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Is Walz the coach?
DeuceUL Wrote:I honestly don't think I've ever seen a team as dominating as this UConn team... It's unreal.

I was impressed with the Rebecca Lobo team from several years ago, but this group has just dominated. God forbib, but they have run through their competition like the Patriots of two years ago. But I don't want to see them lose.
sstack Wrote:Is Walz the coach?

Yes, and he's doing an EXCELLENT job. :Thumbs:
DeuceUL Wrote:Yes, and he's doing an EXCELLENT job. :Thumbs:

Good to so a guy from our home town doing a good job!!