Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 13 Mississippi State 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Way to go Cats!!:Cheerlead
About Time!
great first half by uks defense and they saved the game for them late, good win by the cats:Thumbs: maybe something to build on.
Its a miracle!!
I had to look twice at the score... about time, its nice to end the loseing streak
WAY TO GO CATS! I didn't think this would happen again this season
Does anyone have any stats?
"Camper" Wrote:Does anyone have any stats?

http://www.ukathletics.com/index.php?s=&...e_id=16554

there ya go
Finally !!!!!!!!!

Way to go Cats !!!
Here's one of the great tackles David Jones made against Mississippi State
WOW, this is the greatest news in years !!! YAY !!!
Its about time... Never thought they would ever win way to go cats and great job Davi:theman:

I think UK needs a new coach dont you?????? Brooks is not getting it done
Beach had around 80 yards rushing, Little had 250 apy, over 100 yards rushing and around 40 yards rec. Jones had a bone crushing hit also in the game. it looked as though they might have to go into the stands and find people to play o-line with everyone that got injuried.
"batpuff" Wrote:Beach had around 80 yards rushing, Little had 250 apy, over 100 yards rushing and around 40 yards rec. Jones had a bone crushing hit also in the game. it looked as though they might have to go into the stands and find people to play o-line with everyone that got injuried.

yeah the line was dropping like flies in this one, thats not good when the starters wouldnt that great anyway
its about time they got another win iit would been awful if they would not have gotten a conf win this year
well i will show some tomcat love, heres a couple of nice pics of arliss beach...he played a great game
[Image: fb_102905_beach6.jpg]
[Image: fb_102905_beach9.jpg]

heres another, he broke tackles all night long
Thanks for the pics MR. I
It's wild to think of how an elusive speedster in high school has become the bulldozer for a team in college.
"tomcat68" Wrote:Thanks for the pics MR. I
It's wild to think of how an elusive speedster in high school has become the bulldozer for a team in college.

he is a brute, i know he had to come out of the game last night for dizziness, have you heard anything about how injured he was or exactly what happened?
No I haven't heard anything about the game last night outside of what you posted on here.
i will be checkin on that then, they definitely cant afford to lose him, could ruin thier season lol
if anybody knows the status of beach please let us know
Finally Cats.
Congratulations to Big Dave Jones!
Glad they got a win, but I hate having to take a break every 15 minutes because one of our guys gets hurt.
well shoot Sad
Big win for UK....prove me wrong b/c i said they wouldnt win another game for the rest of the year....so lets ask the ? again.....will they win again?
they have the talent to play with anyone its just there direction sucks.
Maybe those talented players are on the sidelines injured...ever think of that?
Pages: 1 2