Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Seth Curry to Duke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If your a Duke fan you gotta love it. He has to sit out 1 year but he will be a 3rd year soph in the 2010-2011 season. =)

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=4026095
Great news for Duke.
This is a great thing for the Dukies.
A smart decision. :Thumbs:
This is good news for Duke.
congrats dUKe.
geez i can see it now...
Good pick up for the Blue Devils.
Wonderful
Great for Duke.
Wow, what an upgrade. This kid is going to shine at Duke along with this coming years recruits.
love it maybe he can actually help us out alot maybe we can go to the final four
Good thing for Duke.
What's up with the sudden love affair with Duke, from Kentucky people?
Like 10 out of 12 replies are excited for them? :confused:
Ring'Em Up Wrote:What's up with the sudden love affair with Duke, from Kentucky people?
Like 10 out of 12 replies are excited for them? :confused:

f you dont like it, dont come here.. its a thing called class and they have it
duke will still be a mediocre team.
im an hardcore duke fan and this was the best news since jj redick signed to play for duke
memphistiger Wrote:duke will still be a mediocre team.

I'd rather be in the sweet 16 then knocked out in the 3rd round of the NIT.
Good for Duke and good for Mr. Curry.
Distgusted.......:please: Duke lovers.
NYY10 Wrote:f you dont like it, dont come here.. its a thing called class and they have it
WTF are you talkin bout, kid? Class?
I asked a simple question. Was lookin for an answer, not a smart *** remark. I see where you're from, tho. Doesn't surprise me.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:WTF are you talkin bout, kid? Class?
I asked a simple question. Was lookin for an answer, not a smart *** remark. I see where you're from, tho. Doesn't surprise me.

Lol, he's from Kentucky, that doesn't surprise me either?
PC_You_Know Wrote:Lol, he's from Kentucky, that doesn't surprise me either?
You know exactly what I am talking about. It sure didn't surprise me to see you as the one to reply. :zzz:
He fits the Pukie uniform well, a 4year player coach K got another guy to make it to the 2nd round and lose maybe sweet 16 on a good year.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:You know exactly what I am talking about. It sure didn't surprise me to see you as the one to reply. :zzz:

It doesn't surprise me to see you being a ******bag on here when none of us started anything.
Yep.
Duke 4 Life.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Yep.
Duke 4 Life.

Is it not true? Your first post in this thread was asking why is all the love for Duke. You started it buddy.

Tell me, when did you hop on the Florida bandwagon? I can't say I know of two people who live in KY that are UF fans.
Nice pick up for Duke. I do however dont know if he is going to live up to the bigger brother he has.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Is it not true? Your first post in this thread was asking why is all the love for Duke. You started it buddy.
Exactly it was my first post. Like I said, I was asking a simple question. Was it anything bad about Curry or Duke? Nope.

I can say UF has been my fav team icon on here since QQ and the guys started that. But a Gator man as long as I can remember. Mainly because of their baseball program and one of the greatest coaches in the history of NCAA baseball.
Not to be rude, but guys if you wanna argue take it to the PM's this is a thread about Seth Curry going to Duke.
Pages: 1 2