Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who WINS???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Of the final four left who will win Mich. St. Nova, UCONN, or Oklahoma or UNC......I say Mich. St. Or NOVA CATS.....
theVILLE Wrote:Of the final four left who will win Mich. St. Nova, UCONN, or Oklahoma or UNC......I say Mich. St. Or NOVA CATS.....

UNC
UConn Vs. UNC in the finals with UNC winning.
Big Grin
Unc
North Carolina.
I doubt very seriously that MSU beats UCONN... I say a UCONN/UNC final, with Carolina winning.
theVILLE Wrote:Of the final four left who will win Mich. St. Nova, UCONN, or Oklahoma or UNC......I say Mich. St. Or NOVA CATS.....

UCONN will win IMO. :Thumbs:
I think Nova will pull the upset and win it all again.. All the pieces are falling into place as when they won back in 85 I think.. Other then it not being G-Town to have a chance for the Championship game. It will be another Big East school.
Connecticut.
UNC or Uconn.
Nova!
Well I would like to see Nova win it
DeuceUL Wrote:I doubt very seriously that MSU beats UCONN... I say a UCONN/UNC final, with Carolina winning.

thats the only 2 i have left in my final 4.. but have both of them in the championship game with UNC winning
Unc!
I say NC and, if they do win, I will be happy with that.
I just pray UNC doesnt win. Actually I believe it will be UConn vs. UNc in the title game with Uconn winning, they are just playing great ball right now. But look for the upset with nova over unc.
Well I mean UNC has been favored to win for the last 4 or 5 years and have failed to win one yet....right..