Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Michigan State 64 - Louisville 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final! Congrats State! hope we can beat UConn next saturday
Final
:Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho :
Now let's bring Ricky P. to UK!
ComfortEagle Wrote:Final
:Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho :

We sure don't want our state winning anything do we? I just got a little dumber seeing this.
I think this means Barnhart makes Izzo leading Canidate.
Wowsy, wowsy, woo, woo. Completely dominated Lousiville in the 2nd half of this game. I guess we have at least another week to see if Izzo is in the fray for the UK job
ComfortEagle Wrote:Now let's bring Ricky P. to UK!

**** YEAH
Michigan St. played an almost perfect second half and deserved the win.
jetpilot Wrote:We sure don't want our state winning anything do we? I just got a little dumber seeing this.

I could care less if Louisville never made the tourney ever again.

I despise Louisville. If UK can't win the championship, then I'm sure as **** not going to root for Louisville.

True UK fans NEVER root for UofL.

Louisville does not represent the state of Kentucky, they represent an imaginary place they've created to distance themselves from Kentucky that they call "Kentuckiana."
MVP2 Wrote:I think this means Barnhart makes Izzo leading Canidate.

I wouldn't think the win had anything to do with it. Izzo's resume was complete, he didn't need another Final 4 appearance for being a top candidate
ComfortEagle Wrote:I could care less if Louisville never made the tourney ever again.

I despise Louisville. If UK can't win the championship, then I'm sure as **** not going to root for Louisville.

But seriously CE, how do you feel about the Cards???

:Thumbs:
Maybe all of you looserville fans will QUIT comparing this Looserville team to the 1996 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP team at THE UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY
ComfortEagle Wrote:I could care less if Louisville never made the tourney ever again.

Louisville does not represent the state of Kentucky, they represent an imaginary place they've created to distance themselves from Kentucky that they call "Kentuckiana."

:Thumbs: I love to see Louisville get smacked in the mouth just as they did today!! I said coming into this game they would get there first true test of this tourny so far. And as you can tell they crumbled as I expected!!! Confusedhh: :lmao:
Congrats State!. It was a good game till the end, and Michigan ST just took over. Better luck next time Louisville
ComfortEagle Wrote:Now let's bring Ricky P. to UK!

Let's don't. Izzo just dominated Pitino. Pitino is past his prime.

Another year, another oust for Pitino. Pitino has (0) championships @ Louisvilel LOL

Another year, another empty tournament for Louisville..

#1 overall seed, was theirs to lose, and they did!!!

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE!!

:yawn:
Still TWO National titles and none since 86, that sucks.... I did not see T-Will, Jerry Smith, Earl Clark or Preston Knowles chest bump one another after the game.. Or T-Will go over and high five the game announcers or I did not see Edgar Sosa look into the camera and give a smile or fix his eye brows or blow a kiss to his man love.

But what was priceless is seeing Steve Massiello up and "coaching" all through 1st half and up to about 8 minutes to go in the 2nd half and then, BAM, he did not get back out of his seat.
Careful UK fans, you are setting yourself up for the Card fans blasting us that at least they were in the tourney.
Stardust Wrote:I wouldn't think the win had anything to do with it. Izzo's resume was complete, he didn't need another Final 4 appearance for being a top candidate

I agree with Izzo resume was complete but coming into this game a pretty big underdog and winning by 12. Tom Izzo making it 5 fina four apperances now same as Ricky P. I think this does help him and IMO makes him the top candidate that MB will approach first.
mrfootball03 Wrote:Another year, another oust for Pitino. Pitino has (0) championships @ Louisvilel LOL

That's his curse for leaving UK and it can only be reversed by Pitino coming back to UK.
Who cares if they were in the tourney, they got the same thing that kentucky would have got if they were in the tourney, NO NATIONAL TITLE....
MVP2 Wrote:I think this means Barnhart makes Izzo leading Canidate.

Izzo won't come to UK and leave this team. He'll be back next year with another good team.
ComfortEagle Wrote:That's his curse for leaving UK and it can only be reversed by Pitino coming back to UK.
:thatsfunn
jetpilot Wrote::yawn:

Yawn all you want, but it's true. I'm from Eastern Kentucky but I don't say I'm from Kentuckiginia.

Louisville does not represent this state, they are anathema in Kentucky.
kyrifle Wrote: Izzo won't come to UK and leave this team. He'll be back next year with another good team.

I tend to agree with this. He has had no problem recruiting, he has a great salary, outstanding facilities, and tremendous support from his boosters. Why would he leave that for UK?
kyrifle Wrote: Izzo won't come to UK and leave this team. He'll be back next year with another good team.

Very well could be true. I just think this win means Izzo will prolly be the first one offered. That doesnt mean he'll come. I cant wait to see who the next coach is for the big blue!
Stardust Wrote:I tend to agree with this. He has had no problem recruiting, he has a great salary, outstanding facilities, and tremendous support from his boosters. Why would he leave that for UK?

Today's feeling is that Calipari will be coming to UK.
Staying in the zone was Louisville's demise today. Didn't pass the ball well on offense, and Michigan State made their shots. Still a great year for Louisville.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Yawn all you want, but it's true. I'm from Eastern Kentucky but I don't say I'm from Kentuckiginia.

Louisville does not represent this state, they are anathema to Kentucky.

You have a lot to learn Grasshopper. Kentuckiana is a term for the Louisville metropolitan area, which includes southern Indiana. A chip on one's shoulder is never good. Let go of the hate son, LET GO OF THE HATE!:biggrin:
John Calapari will be the next coach at THE UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY... I hope all of those Looserville fans don't do something tragic coming back home down I-65
Pages: 1 2 3