Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New UK Coach??Old UK Coach??--"The Sports Guys" want to hear from you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you have an opinion about the next UK Men's basketball coach and/or the firing of Billy Clyde The Sports Guys want to hear from you and you could be on Monday night's show.

Just send an email with you opinion or comment or question and if it is worthy of the show The Sports Guys may call you for you to be on the show.

So, give it your best shot....The Sports Guys want YOU to be part of the show.
As many as are show worthy will be selected.
Send you email with a number where you can be reached Monday to [email=thesportsguys@ekbradio.com]thesportsguys@ekbradio.com[/email] with your comments or questions or opinions and be sure to include a phone number for contact Monday.

Tune in Monday night from 7-9pm on 93.1 WDHR and online at http://www.wdhr.com
Also available at 900/960/1400/104.5 TALK Radio Network http://www.ekytalk.com
ttt
ttt
SPorts Guys LIVE tonight from 7-9pm
i believe calipari has the charisma and character to run the uk program, but does he have the xs and os down good enough to win a national title that is expected here at uk, that i am not sure about. i think it will be a good hire
reaper Wrote:i believe calipari has the charisma and character to run the uk program, but does he have the xs and os down good enough to win a national title that is expected here at uk, that i am not sure about. i think it will be a good hire

:Thumbs:
If Cal takes the job, then i'm going to be the happiest old kid alive. I have personally missed a fast paced ky team that doesn't have to worry about getting players that aren't really ready to be impact college players. If they want to come in and stay a year and leave then that's fine with me, as long as they win in the process.

The past 11 or 12 years has been boring and hard to watch. Tubby had some success at first but everything started going downhill. Yeah he was still winning 20 games a season, but deep down everyone knew that championship hopes were nonexistent. If John Calipari comes in then we will have championship hopes to look for once again..

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
tubby had success with pitinos recruits not his(fair or not that is how he is seen), and as time wore on and he got his players uk got farther and farther from the championships that uk fanbase demands and expects. doesn't matter who you are win a title or leave, unc is the same way.