Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jr. Cougars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jr. Cougars went to the Morgan Co. Weightlifting Meet this weekend and placed second as a team. Three boys finished first place in their weight division: Josh Boggs, Tanner McFall, and Willie Smith. Willie Smith broke the state record for dead lifting for middle school.Good job guys.
who had the state record? And was the weightlifting meet offical.
As far as I know the meet was official, not sure if there were any records to begin with as the KYMSFA will hold the records, I may be wrong but congrats to all the boys who competed,,, great job !!!
the 7th grade 2009 team should do good with there big center #58. i herd he is ready to bring the big sandy conference trophy home.
charmagg58 Wrote:the 7th grade 2009 team should do good with there big center #58. i herd he is ready to bring the big sandy conference trophy home.

I HOPE SO AND THE 8TH AS WELL :1:
getting excited.
i heard that the weight meet was truely a last man standing competition between willie smith and some other kid...they lifted until they had to stop...but willie smith could have went 40 lbs more if he wanted to.
what grade is he?
8th
what position will he play?