Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1)North Carolina vs. (2)Oklahoma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts & Predictions???
UNC by 8. It will be interesting to see how NC handles Oklahoma's inside game, but IMO, this game rests in the best PG in the game's hands. Lawson will be too much for the Oklahoma backcourt to handle.
Hopefully OU will win.
UNC by 7. I love watching Blake Griffin play.
North Carolina by 15...Ty Lawson is just too good, they won't be able to stop him
Go Sooners.
Lawson will be the difference maker in this game. I think the inside game of both Griffin and Hansboro will cancel each other out with no advantage either way. I don't think OU can play with Lawson and he goes for 25+ in this game. I will take UNC by 11.
Sooners by 6.
Well To Be honest I Hate Blake Griffin and Tyler Hansbrough but regardless if i had to pick one on this game imma have to go with the sooners
Sooners by 3
hopefully some sort of terrible illness comes over both teams and both of them cant play so therefor they get disqualified from the tourney cuz they are both overrated and neither will win the title.
I'd say UNC's backcourt will be big in this game.....but OU's guards lit it up from the perimeter in the sweet 16
but the Griffin brothers will be just as big in this one I think
I'm gonna go with my heart and say OU by 6
memphistiger Wrote:hopefully some sort of terrible illness comes over both teams and both of them cant play so therefor they get disqualified from the tourney cuz they are both overrated and neither will win the title.

really doubt that's happening lol
I think the winner of this game wins the championship
JMO tho
Looks like UNC could run aways with this if the Sooners don't start hitting some shots
2nd foul on Hansbrough could be trouble
Stardust Wrote:Looks like UNC could run aways with this if the Sooners don't start hitting some shots

it's looking like that could happen....
the Sooners are getting some rhythm going though