Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1)Louisville vs. (2)Michigan St.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts & Predictions???
Well the Cardinals.........are the cardinals.....I see them winning as big as 25 playing like they did last night.....but I say 13.....Sosa WILL have another big game and TWILL, and Clarke have there typical game 20 and 10, SAMUELS will have a 15+ game and a double double.....
GO CARDS
Lville will win but Sosa cant have another good game. He has already had his in this tourny.
theVILLE Wrote:Well the Cardinals.........are the cardinals.....I see them winning as big as 25 playing like they did last night.....but I say 13.....Sosa WILL have another big game and TWILL, and Clarke have there typical game 20 and 10, SAMUELS will have a 15+ game and a double double.....
GO CARDS

:biggrin: Cmon Ville??? better hope the Cards can handle a tough physical game where they get beat on for 40 minutes. Remember the last team that was physical with them??? Does Notre Dame ring a bell. The Cards don't like that type of game.

I have the Cars winning, but this will be a very good game, one where the Cards should stretch the lead at the end due to FT's, and make this an 8 point differential.
Stardust Wrote::biggrin: Cmon Ville??? better hope the Cards can handle a tough physical game where they get beat on for 40 minutes. Remember the last team that was physical with them??? Does Notre Dame ring a bell. The Cards don't like that type of game.

I have the Cars winning, but this will be a very good game, one where the Cards should stretch the lead at the end due to FT's, and make this an 8 point differential.

U miss understood me I said shooting like they did last night...they could win as much as 25......Yeah Notre Dame should ring a bell for you too....VILLE also beat them once to though...But I said VILLE by 13....:Thumbs:
I think the Cardinals are playing some of there best basketball right now. The will dictate tempo and win by 9. UofL will have to deal with changing D and maybe a lot of zone but with the way they are playing right now I think they will get easy baskets from their defense and the zone won't hurt them like it did against ND.
UofL by 14
Stardust Wrote::biggrin: Cmon Ville??? better hope the Cards can handle a tough physical game where they get beat on for 40 minutes. Remember the last team that was physical with them??? Does Notre Dame ring a bell. The Cards don't like that type of game.

I agree. If Michigan State can handle the pressure I look for them to give UofL all they want and then some.
Louisville by 12.
Louisville by 9
Ville by 16.
I say louisville by 25
Louisville came into this game with the Defensive reputation, but it's MSU with the D in the first half
MSU looked very good in the 1st 1/2. Did a great job guarding the 3.
Izzo's style of ball makes Tubby Smith look like a wild man...it would drive UK fans crazy...
jetpilot Wrote:Izzo's style of ball makes Tubby Smith look like a wild man...it would drive UK fans crazy...

It's like watching paint dry, isn't it JP?
I won't watch UK bball Izzo is the next coach.
His style drives me insane. Who wants to watch a game with the final score of 45-40?
Aslan Wrote:I won't watch UK bball Izzo is the next coach.
His style drives me insane. Who wants to watch a game with the final score of 45-40?

I thought I saw he's our new #1 choice?
Stardust Wrote:I thought I saw he's our new #1 choice?

Not mine.
Aslan Wrote:Not mine.

Nor mine, but many on here are hopeful that he comes. I hope they know what they will get if he does.
Stardust Wrote:It's like watching paint dry, isn't it JP?

Almost as fun.:igiveup:
Aslan Wrote:I won't watch UK bball Izzo is the next coach.

Allan Hatcher. :thatsfunn
Mich St up 9 with 10:47 to go. Wow!
Louisville's press has just not been as affective to this point, but it's typically this time of the game when it becomes it's most dangerous
Turnovers are killing the Cards. What do they do to get back into this?
MSU up 15 with 3:20 to go, this game is over
Spartans 15 point lead with 2:20
Stardust Wrote:Spartans 15 point lead with 2:20

With that being said, Izzo and Mich St is in the Final 4. Does that make Barnhart offer the job to Izzo over all the other canidates?
didnt see that coming!