Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville V.S. Michigan St.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts???
I take Ville by 13 in this one
Louisville by 15.
Louisville in a close one.
L'ville by 7.
Cards by 9
Louisville by 11.

Go Cards!
Very interesting game. The Cards were extremely impressive, but finally they match up with one of , if not the most physical team left in the tournament. If MSU has a chance, it will be due to their ability to physically wear down Louisville. MSU has the athletes and numbers to make this an extremely difficult matchup for the Cards. Should be a great game, and no way a double digit game like what has been predicted earlier.
Stardust Wrote:Very interesting game. The Cards were extremely impressive, but finally they match up with one of , if not the most physical team left in the tournament. If MSU has a chance, it will be due to their ability to physically wear down Louisville. MSU has the athletes and numbers to make this an extremely difficult matchup for the Cards. Should be a great game, and no way a double digit game like what has been predicted earlier.

Michigan State is no more physical than any team that plays in the Big East. They have trouble scoring in the half-court, and will struggle even more so against Louisville. They will have to push the ball up the floor, which they don't like doing, and hope to score in transition off the press. If MSU gets an in "up and down" game with Louisville, they don't stand a chance. JMO.
I think the Cardinals are playing some of there best basketball right now. The will dictate tempo and win by 9. UofL will have to deal with changing D and maybe a lot of zone but with the way they are playing right now I think they will get easy baskets from their defense and the zone won't hurt them like it did against ND.