Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Oklahoma 84 - Syracuse 71
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Sooners looked imressive
Congrats Oklahoma.
Great game!
Oklahome looked very good. I still don't know how well they fair against a team that can defend the post, but I guess we are going to find out.
Oklahoma is on fire right now. But I don't think that they will defeat North Carolina.
I thought Syracuse had what it took to beat the Sooners inside and out but i was wrong.. I had the Sooners winning it earlier in the season, I hope I'm right..GOOD NEWS FOR CUSE.. No one is leaving except Ogagnet who is a Sr and not a starter! EXPECT BIG THINGS FOR THE ORANGE NEXT SEASON!!!:Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
Overrated Wrote:I thought Syracuse had what it took to beat the Sooners inside and out but i was wrong.. I had the Sooners winning it earlier in the season, I hope I'm right..GOOD NEWS FOR CUSE.. No one is leaving except Ogagnet who is a Sr and not a starter! EXPECT BIG THINGS FOR THE ORANGE NEXT SEASON!!!:Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead

Cuse will be a very talented team next year.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Cuse will be a very talented team next year.

Indeed.
Overrated Wrote:I thought Syracuse had what it took to beat the Sooners inside and out but i was wrong.. I had the Sooners winning it earlier in the season, I hope I'm right..GOOD NEWS FOR CUSE.. No one is leaving except Ogagnet who is a Sr and not a starter! EXPECT BIG THINGS FOR THE ORANGE NEXT SEASON!!!:Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead

yeah I like the Cuse to be good next year....lol and as bad as I hate to say it....however Oklahoma will be down next year.....