Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Alabama Hires VCU's Grant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This hire may have cost UK Donovan.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/arti...gD976N8500
Nice hire by Bama should help them out alot
BlackcatAlum Wrote:This hire may have cost UK Donovan.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/arti...gD976N8500

He has already said he wasnt coming to Kentucky!!!!
This is a good hire for the Crimson Tide. As Batpuff said, Donovan said today he isn't interested in any other school than Florida.

Calipari is now the prime candidate for the UK job.
Batpuff Wrote:He has already said he wasnt coming to Kentucky!!!!

Like you said in another thread, Pitino turned down the job as well, but later accepted the offer.

So until he is actually offered the job, I don't buy him not coming to UK yet.
A good hire for Bama. The SEC brings in another great coach. Maybe followed by Calipari to UK.
This is a great thing for Bama.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Like you said in another thread, Pitino turned down the job as well, but later accepted the offer.

BCA, you have to figure he has been offered. It's a matter of whether he has actually accepted, or said no with the expectation that the ante will rise a WHOLE LOT!!!
Glade to see this guy getting to coach in the SEC.
He will really help Alabama. IMO
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Like you said in another thread, Pitino turned down the job as well, but later accepted the offer.

It seems to me DONOVAN is who everyone on here wants or Calapari...I wish Donovan would come and get it over with....because in 2 years another coach will be gone and we suddenly Donovan is in Lexington at the Marriot and highly interested in the job and we offer him something and he doesnt want to come....and here you are again looking for another coach
theVILLE Wrote:It seems to me DONOVAN is who everyone on here wants or Calapari...I wish Donovan would come and get it over with....because in 2 years another coach will be gone and we suddenly Donovan is in Lexington at the Marriot and highly interested in the job and we offer him something and he doesnt want to come....and here you are again looking for another coach

exactly, good post theVILLE...