Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Try not to laugh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.wsaz.com/sports/headlines/41921377.html

If I was him I'd have knocked him out.
What a ****
Chasing Billy G was really uncalled for, and just looked stupid.
It looked like Cutler. I was glad to see BCG go but that was ridiculous and I wished he wouldv'e stopped and kicked the #### out of him. I am going t oemail him amd state my feelings towards cutler
He did seriously just chase BCG, get in his face, and then tell someone not to put their hands on him? PANZY.
JOBAKKA Wrote:It looked like Cutler. I was glad to see BCG go but that was ridiculous and I wished he wouldv'e stopped and kicked the #### out of him. I am going t oemail him amd state my feelings towards cutler

Was it Cutler? Try listening to him for for three hours on sports radio each morning - siickening! He makes himself out to be so far superior than anyone else, and above the fray.
Wow. I would have layed that guy out.
Quote:Chasing Billy G was really uncalled for, and just looked stupid.

I agree totally...If i was Billy , I would be laughing at Kentucky all the way to the Bank with my 4.6 Million Dollars....For bonus ...He should wave it at us...we deserve it! We let Tubby have more time than that! We really deserve him leaving us! He won't be back either! And we don't deserve him either!
What a jerk... He just made himself look like an idiot. " I can run all day with ya"..
I bet not..
what a dumb a$$. I watched this at 6:00 and thought it was incredibly stupid.
wow. he really should of just knocked him out
wow that guy was a d.i.c.k.
Wow this probaly how they practice....the man said I can run with you all day I thought that was funny...lol and how about him being rude to though????DOnt blame him this time....But how about been rude to the woman there and telling HER to get them out....THATS A REAL MAN THERE...Be a man about and answer questions......

WHAT kind of conference will he have tommorow morning at 11 THOUGHTS????
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Chasing Billy G was really uncalled for, and just looked stupid.

I thought Billy looked stupid, what is wrong with just saying no comment.
Haha that's hilarious!
BCG should have went A&M on him!!!!
I think they both came off as pretty stupid for different reasons, but the same video.
It appeared he was on the phone and I am sure it was personal call. Cutler should have handled that differently and I am sure BCG will address Cutler in his press conference tomorrow if it is still on. Oh well, I am sure some high school coach will take this job.
That is Hilarious!!!
This is to funny.
Just to make everyone aware the full clip is not presented on the site but the footage prior to getting to the door was shown at 4 before the press conference. Before getting to the door they caught BCG walking along the street and Billy politaley said he was on the phone and had no comment. The reporter continued to shove the mic in Billys face beofre getting to the door and then from there you see what happened.