Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Villanova 77 - Duke 54
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final!
Wow you were on that quick!
Wow, didn't expect this!
I love this haha..... Even though I didn't pick it on my brackett....haha
im glad that Duke got beat, i dont like them either. i hope either Louisville or Villanova wins the Championship
freakin sucks i was wanting Duke to take out Pitt Maybe Nova Can Take em out at least i can say we had alot better season then uk haha haha wat a joke
I thought Nova would win, but not dominate like this.
That stunk.
Duke got whipped, absolutely whipped. Go Nova.
I called this one.
And not dragging this into a whole caoching thing, but Nova has a coach that I would love to have at my school. He does a great job. I hope they beat Pitt.
Shocker.
If Duke or UNC never wins another game I will be happy!
Belfry Wins Wrote:I called this one.
And not dragging this into a whole caoching thing, but Nova has a coach that I would love to have at my school. He does a great job. I hope they beat Pitt.

He was not interested in that job two years ago.
good games from both teams but duke got down to quick and there shot werent going in later on but good luck to villanova and duke
Well I had Nova and was expecting maybe a overtime or two ad a buzzer beater or something...But like I said in another post duke didnt have the depth to play with the beast east teams....and tonight proved it....
This game made my bracket stronger
JAY WRIGHT has done wonders for my NOVA CATS, time to take care of our fellow big EAST team and move on to the final 4....Get ready America NOVA is for real!!!
A UK loss is always easier to take when dUKe loses
seriously are we gonna talk bout uk in a duke thread. get over it people, we know you all dont like duke and we hear the same stuff over and over.. Where was UK at this year. NIT, where will they be next year cause of a coach change.. NIT.. pathetic,

Duke got out played, couldnt hit nothing. Nova's D did a great job, reminds me of the Clemson game Sad, but there is always next year.. GO DUKE!!
Wow. Didn't expect this. But I'm glad it happened.
Congrats Nova.
Different from what I expected, though.
LOL.
Well said NYY
NYY10 Wrote:seriously are we gonna talk bout uk in a duke thread. get over it people, we know you all dont like duke and we hear the same stuff over and over.. Where was UK at this year. NIT, where will they be next year cause of a coach change.. NIT.. pathetic,

Duke got out played, couldnt hit nothing. Nova's D did a great job, reminds me of the Clemson game Sad, but there is always next year.. GO DUKE!!

I dont really understand why that UK fans hate DUKE been dead serious here...someone please tell me why?????? Yeah the fact is UK is the team with most wins in history...they better be saying it alot here for the next 7 or 8 months because Carolina is passing them up.....I too am glad duek got beat though....just to prove BEAST east is the conference...
theVILLE Wrote:I dont really understand why that UK fans hate DUKE been dead serious here...someone please tell me why?????? Yeah the fact is UK is the team with most wins in history...they better be saying it alot here for the next 7 or 8 months because Carolina is passing them up.....I too am glad duek got beat though....just to prove BEAST east is the conference...

92 that is the reason...

Lets go NOVA time to take care of our fellow Big East team. Nova Cats lets roll into the final 4:Cheerlead
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:92 that is the reason...

Lets go NOVA time to take care of our fellow Big East team. Nova Cats lets roll into the final 4:Cheerlead

92 they beat your EX team UK....So that is why cat fans dont like duke.....Wow if that is the case than Uk made alot of enemies the past three or four seasons