Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Missouri 102 - Memphis 91
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final! Congrats Mizzou.
Awesome!
They just might beat Uconn...
Impressive performance.
Looks like John C can take a look at the UK job.
im glad that memphis got beat. i do not like them at all
Where oh where is my buddy memphis.... :biggrin:
Another stinker.
DeuceUL Wrote:Where oh where is my buddy memphis.... :biggrin:

Im woundering that too.
like i care what he says. people have there opinions and one of mine is i just dont like Memphis and im glad that got beat, just like i cant stand Duke and im glad that they got beat
Good game, Evans was fun to watch!!
I wish Memphis would show up to...but heck I guess he wishes Memphis would have showed up last night....lol...all jokes aside memphis is a decent team and could have won this game....they are young....I also look for them to find a tougher conference maybe the atlantic 10 or Southern Conference is wanting more teams...lol
Quote:I wish Memphis would show up to...but heck I guess he wishes Memphis would have showed up last night....lol...all jokes aside memphis is a decent team and could have won this game....they are young....I also look for them to find a tougher conference maybe the atlantic 10 or Southern Conference is wanting more teams...lol

Agreed Memphis is a Tremendous Team but i just dont like them just like to dont like Duke and i cant stand Ohio State or Southern Cal
This game has made my bracket strong
my buddy memphis has decided not to get on anymore....lol...
theVILLE Wrote:my buddy memphis has decided not to get on anymore....lol...

You will feel his pain after tonight
This was a relly fun game to watch. I did not give Mizzou much credence before the tournament, but they have made me a believer.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:You will feel his pain after tonight

Still not as bad as your pain...he is only feeling half of your pain....lol:please:
Strikeout King Wrote:Agreed Memphis is a Tremendous Team but i just dont like them just like to dont like Duke and i cant stand Ohio State or Southern Cal

ok we get the point, dont have to repeat it in a different comment, we know.. Who cares..

I perdict a 10 point win or MIZZ, close..
goBIGblue82 Wrote:You will feel his pain after tonight

Well this pain feels good.lol... 39 point win:1:
Called this one on my bracket.

Missouri is for real.
if tyreke evans had anyone else on his team that can play other then dozier they would still be in the tourney. but evans has to pack em. 33pts, freshman of the year. i'll take that. sweet 16, not too bad. i wonder who would win a 1 on 1 game between me and theville?
memphistiger Wrote:if tyreke evans had anyone else on his team that can play other then dozier they would still be in the tourney. but evans has to pack em. 33pts, freshman of the year. i'll take that. sweet 16, not too bad. i wonder who would win a 1 on 1 game between me and theville?

Thats A horrible execuse man....Sallie is the only reason the beat the first team they played...not evas.....evans is the best player on the TEAM but he has help though....and theVILLE would beat you anyday of the week one on one....I watched you play the other night....lol
Congrats Missouri.
Doesn't help on my bracket, though!
Lol.
Good Job Missouri. Playing great in the tourney so far.
theville sucks at ball.