Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Can we STOP with all of these THREADS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do we really need all of these different threads about if Billy G. was fired and who should be the next coach? I think not, i say we just wait for the official word from the University, instead of starting so may rumors.
Oh come on... I was just about to start mine about Billy G helping Billy D and his family move into their new house tonight...
DeuceUL Wrote:Oh come on... I was just about to start mine about Billy G helping Billy D and his family move into their new house tonight...

LOL it will not end until something is announced... until then its going to be crazy
I honestly hope UK gets Donovan so UK fans will quit crying about it...
DeuceUL Wrote:I honestly hope UK gets Donovan so UK fans will quit crying about it...

I want to keep billy G its going to get us no where if we keep running out coaches
BatCat11 Wrote:I want to keep billy G its going to get us no where if we keep running out coaches

Definitely a good point.
DeuceUL Wrote:Definitely a good point.

I mean what if we do get another coach and he doesn't win.. are we gonna be calling for his head to... I mean i want what is best for the program but Rome wasn't built in a day
DeuceUL Wrote:I honestly hope UK gets Donovan so UK fans will quit crying about it...

I personally do not want Billy D. as a new coach if we fire Billy G. Billy D. had the chance to come here after Tubby left and he chose not to. I like Billy G. and hope they give him next year to prove himself with his recruits.

I honestly wish you would quit bashing Kentucky only because no one wants to talk about Louisville.

Why don't you start some thread's about Louisville and keep out of the Kentucky thread's that should mean nothing to you?:Thumbs:
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I honestly wish you would quit bashing Kentucky only because no one wants to talk about Louisville.

Why don't you start some thread's about Louisville and keep out of the Kentucky thread's that should mean nothing to you?:Thumbs:

Give Deuce a break. He can't help it that he obsesses about UK day and night.:biggrin:
BatCat11 Wrote:I mean what if we do get another coach and he doesn't win.. are we gonna be calling for his head to... I mean i want what is best for the program but Rome wasn't built in a day
New Coach, doesn't win, then his head will be called for. Thats how it works at Kentucky. That is what is best to keep up a winning program. EXPECTATIONS
Why should we STOP the threads when it's obvious there are people interested and flooding the site for info?

Unreal...
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I honestly wish you would quit bashing Kentucky only because no one wants to talk about Louisville.

When you have the power to keep me from posting in UK threads, I will.... It's also good to know that I'm accomplishing my goal in these threads, getting a rise out of you. :Thumbs:
The threads are not a violation of the rules and someone above is correct. The threads will not stop until something is announced.

The state of Kentucky is absolutely buzzing right now with theories, speculation, someone-heard-from-someone-else stories and they will not end until something definitive is said.

It's also correct that this site is getting flooded with people all day looking for the latest "scoop."
ComfortEagle Wrote:The threads are not a violation of the rules and someone above is correct. The threads will not stop until something is announced.

The state of Kentucky is absolutely buzzing right now with theories, speculation, someone-heard-from-someone-else stories and they will not end until something definitive is said.

It's also correct that this site is getting flooded with people all day looking for the latest "scoop."

I was working out this morning and one of my buddies said he had to get on BGR to see if anything had developed.