Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Okay Cats Fans, So Which Is It??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In one thread, we have a poster saying this:

Tubby Hater Wrote:I dont know if he has been offered the job or anything like that but Billy D along with wife and kids are in Lexington as we speak. Brian Milam reported earlier to Ira Combs a fiend of his saw Billy D along with family at the Lexington Club today, and about 8pm tonight my dad was checking into the Radison and saw Billy D and his family checking in as well. I know we went through this couple years ago, but he is back in town so who knows what may happen this time around.

In another thread, we have this post:

JMEWLS Wrote:**And another note: According to flight records in Florida there is a record of a flight that was defined as this.

Depart From: Gainsville, FL.
Arrive To: Mt. Sterling, KY.
Flight Type: Personal
Arrival Time: 8:38 PM on Thursday, March 26, 2009.

So as you can see, we obviously have conflicting stories... Someone is either lying, or posting false information. So, which is it??
He did say "about" 8pm and maybe the flight time isn't concrete, could be an estimate...

Very possible that he is here, doesn't necessarily mean that he is here to swoop in and save us all...
Well it looks like this might be true from them 2 posts
thetribe Wrote:He did say "about" 8pm and maybe the flight time isn't concrete, could be an estimate...

Very possible that he is here, doesn't necessarily mean that he is here to swoop in and save us all...

IF a plane landed in Mt. Sterling at 8:38, they wouldn't be to a hotel in Lexington before 9:30... That is not "about" 8pm....
I actually spoke with my dad around 10pm, and he said it was about 8pm,so **** that could have been a little later.
i sure would love to see Billy Donovan UK head coach
I'm not going on plane speculation again because 2 years ago there was the thing about OH MY GOD, Billy Donovan, private plane, Lexington airport, someone posted the flight record, people were flipping out and going to the airport, the plane number (no idea what it is really called) had UK in it, it MUST be a sign, etc etc...
It has to be true. Surely no one else in Gainsville FLA needed to fly to KY tonight. Maybe it was the cartel delivering a load to the local bikers in Mt. Sterling...
Why Mt. Sterling instead of directly into Lex anyway?

And ALL flights from Florida into Kentucky whenever there is a coaching buzz has this stirred up every single time.
thetribe Wrote:Why Mt. Sterling instead of directly into Lex anyway?

And ALL flights from Florida into Kentucky whenever there is a coaching buzz has this stirred up every single time.

:Thumbs: :Thumbs: :Thumbs:
thetribe Wrote:Why Mt. Sterling instead of directly into Lex anyway?

Don't you think there might be a few UK fans at the Lexington airport and they might recognize Billy Donovan?
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:Don't you think there might be a few UK fans at the Lexington airport and they might recognize Billy Donovan?

Excellent point.

The next 24 hours are going to be very interesting!
I can't get too excited about it because the same thing has happened before. Obviously we didn't get him last time. I agree with the point about why he wouldn't fly into Bluegrass Airport, but does every famous person visiting Lexington use Mt. Sterling to hide or do they just take means so that they won't be mixed in with the general public? Also, why tonight? I don't think that if BCG is out tomorrow that Donovan has a reason for being in Lex anyway.
thetribe Wrote:Also, why tonight? I don't think that if BCG is out tomorrow that Donovan has a reason for being in Lex anyway.

Another good point.
This is one of the worst thread's started in weeks.
Since "Gainesville" isn't even spelled right, I doubt the validity of that flight info.
Anyway, people other than basketball coaches fly.
It is reported on kentuckysportsradio.com that according to a very reliable source, Billy Donovan was NOT in Lexington as of last night.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:It is reported on kentuckysportsradio.com that according to a very reliable source, Billy Donovan was NOT in Lexington as of last night.

The Lexington Herald says there were at least 4 supposed sightings of Donovan in Central KY. This came as a surprise to his father who said his son had taken a break and gone to the beach to the best of his knowledge.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:The Lexington Herald says there were at least 4 supposed sightings of Donovan in Central KY. This came as a surprise to his father who said his son had taken a break and gone to the beach to the best of his knowledge.

Probably didn't want his dad to know either because obviously the media was going to ask his dad, i.e. what you just said.