Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Call In Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did anyone listen to it? what was said and what comments were made?
There are a million call in shows. How about a little clarity!
i am sure talking about the Billy Clyde Gillispie show, i listened to it sounds like to me he is staying, the fact that Patterson and Meeks both said they were coming back speaks volumes IMO.
rallo316 Wrote:i am sure talking about the Billy Clyde Gillispie show, i listened to it sounds like to me he is staying, the fact that Patterson and Meeks both said they were coming back speaks volumes IMO.

:Thumbs: Good post

You mean you don't believe all the insider information from blogger nation that has the scoop that he's out????
tnx rallo
i got to hear the first 5 mins of it then had to get out of vehicle and didnt hear anything else...
any other good info
Stardust Wrote::Thumbs: Good post

You mean you don't believe all the insider information from blogger nation that has the scoop that he's out????
Dave Baker reported today that after the show he felt strongly that Billy was gone and he knew it. He said he spoke in past tense about his time two or three times and had to correct himself. He said at noon on the news that Blly was gracious to the crew and he got the feeling it was a goodbye. Not a blogger , just listen to the news check out channel 27. He will be fired tomorrow. ESPN also reported that last year after the season he checked into other openings and was ready to leave KY if he got an oppurtunity he liked. So if we are so bad for letting him go after two years what about him wanting to leave after 1. See ya
JOBAKKA Wrote:Dave Baker reported today that after the show he felt strongly that Billy was gone and he knew it. He said he spoke in past tense about his time two or three times and had to correct himself. He said at noon on the news that Blly was gracious to the crew and he got the feeling it was a goodbye. Not a blogger , just listen to the news check out channel 27. He will be fired tomorrow. ESPN also reported that last year after the season he checked into other openings and was ready to leave KY if he got an oppurtunity he liked. So if we are so bad for letting him go after two years what about him wanting to leave after 1. See ya

I don't lesson Dave Baker comments and opinions about BCG being gone. No more than I an going to lesson the comments made by Patterson saying he felt BCG was statying. Bottom line, one of the two will be wrong!
Stardust Wrote:I don't lesson Dave Baker comments and opinions about BCG being gone. No more than I an going to lesson the comments made by Patterson saying he felt BCG was statying. Bottom line, one of the two will be wrong!
Thats your option but Baker is the one who sits across from him during the taping of his show. Maybe Patterson and the team was told to play down any questions on the firing. It has been said( I did not hear it directly) that the players were told last night and Bg was told last friday.
my option? don't understand? Look, lot's has been said, both he's staying and he's going. We'll see which experts were right.
Stardust Wrote:my option? don't understand? Look, lot's has been said, both he's staying and he's going. We'll see which experts were right.
Your option to listen to Baker or not. Thats all
^ or listen to Patterson ar anyone else that says the opposite. My onloy point is all the pundents have had an opinion on this. Both sides of the coin have been discussed. No announcments have came from the school, yet all these "experts" have made the cal that they got it from reliable sources. Somebody's source will be right.
Stardust Wrote:^ or listen to Patterson ar anyone else that says the opposite. My onloy point is all the pundents have had an opinion on this. Both sides of the coin have been discussed. No announcments have came from the school, yet all these "experts" have made the cal that they got it from reliable sources. Somebody's source will be right.
Was only answering your question. If he stays it will be an upset, odds are hes gone, either way make the announcement and get it over. But one thing for sure is he did not hit the recruiting trail today as most coaches do after they lose. Maybe he nneded the rest who really knows, just make the **** announcement and end the speculation.