Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville V.S. Arizona Friday night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well with the cards rolling on i the tourney will they beat a team that most that didnt deserve to be in the NCAA, ARIZONA...
Well I think the cards pull this oe out by 16 and TWILL has a big game alog with SOSA:Thumbs:
theVILLE Wrote:Well with the cards rolling on i the tourney will they beat a team that most that didnt deserve to be in the NCAA, ARIZONA...
Well I think the cards pull this oe out by 16 and TWILL has a big game alog with SOSA:Thumbs:
:Thumbs: i agree but i think them boys will beat them by more than 16 hopefully. as bad as i hate L-ville i hate arizona more! L-ville is still a ky team to me.
Louisville by 8
Louisville by 11.
Cards by 14.
Zona is dangerous...
Louisville.
Pitino says he can 'smell' Final Four

By Chip Cosby - [email]ccosby@herald-leader.com[/email] LOUISVILLE — The way Rick Pitino sees it, the fun doesn't really start in the NCAA Tournament until you reach the Sweet 16. As the tournament's No. 1 overall seed, the Cards escaped a tougher-than-expected opening weekend and can now focus on Friday's Midwest Regional semifinals matchup with No. 12 seed Arizona.

"The first two games, there is pressure," Pitino said. "You have four games to play before you get to the Final Four. Now, you're a weekend away from the Final Four. You can touch it. You can smell it."

One reason Pitino probably views the Sweet 16 as fun is because he's never lost a regional semifinal game in eight tries.

http://www.kentucky.com/232/story/737709.html

Confidence is good coach - but don't be bullitinboard fodder for the opposition! You know that Pitino was not dissing AZ, but if I'm AZ's coach, I'm saying that Pitino has just overlooked you and put himself in the Final four.
Should be a real good game because Zona has the players to play with anybody but I think Louisville will still pull it out by 6
I say Louisville by 9....
they have the athletes and shots to beat anyone
but if they overlook arizona and throw it away a few times they are in for a fight
but I doubt a Pitino team will let that happen
good luck both teams
Louisville by 11
Louisville by 11.
Stardust Wrote:Confidence is good coach - but don't be bullitinboard fodder for the opposition! You know that Pitino was not dissing AZ, but if I'm AZ's coach, I'm saying that Pitino has just overlooked you and put himself in the Final four.

Pitino saying you can smell the Final Four IN NO WAY is directed at either Arizona, or either of the other two teams in the Midwest... Pretty sure that comment is true for ALL of the 16 teams left, not just Louisville. Nice spin though.
Im taking the 12 seed over the 1 seed by 12 points. I think Hill will dominate the low post. Wise is too fast for Louisville's guards, and they will not be able to stop his penetration. And Budinger is a matchup nightmare for the cards. They dont have anyone who can match his size, strength, and athleticism. Louisville will have a big run in the second half but Arizona will ice it with free throws down the stretch.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Im taking the 12 seed over the 1 seed by 12 points. I think Hill will dominate the low post. Wise is too fast for Louisville's guards, and they will not be able to stop his penetration. And Budinger is a matchup nightmare for the cards. They dont have anyone who can match his size, strength, and athleticism. Louisville will have a big run in the second half but Arizona will ice it with free throws down the stretch.

:lmao: Watch the press from VILLES guards on wise....and Budinger will be a matchup problem...wow Clarke or williams will do fine
Louisville will send Arizona home where they belong.
theVILLE Wrote::lmao: Watch the press from VILLES guards on wise....and Budinger will be a matchup problem...wow Clarke or williams will do fine

Bundinger has a better vertical than Clarke and Williams i hope they get in his way.....It would give me a reason to buy a poster with a UofL player on it.
theVILLE Wrote::lmao: Watch the press from VILLES guards on wise....and Budinger will be a matchup problem...wow Clarke or williams will do fine

I like how you didnt argue the fact that Hill will dominate the paint. Cause deep down you know that Samuels and Co. will not be able to stop him.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I like how you didnt argue the fact that Hill will dominate the paint. Cause deep down you know that Samuels and Co. will not be able to stop him.

Dude whatever as log as VILLE wins than I am fine....I say samuels goes for 15 tonight and 12 rebounds.... Hill will foul out and have 12 points and around 8 rebounds..... ad cards win by 17 thats my opinion
Go Wildcats
So Pitino is coaching against the team tonight, that he will be coaching for next year????
Stardust Wrote:So Pitino is coaching against the team tonight, that he will be coaching for next year????

What are you talking about????NOVA 3 times)Bearcat, Panther, any kind of cat cant catch the cardinal...lol
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Im taking the 12 seed over the 1 seed by 12 points. I think Hill will dominate the low post. Wise is too fast for Louisville's guards, and they will not be able to stop his penetration. And Budinger is a matchup nightmare for the cards. They dont have anyone who can match his size, strength, and athleticism. Louisville will have a big run in the second half but Arizona will ice it with free throws down the stretch.

goBIGblue82 Wrote:Bundinger has a better vertical than Clarke and Williams i hope they get in his way.....It would give me a reason to buy a poster with a UofL player on it.

goBIGblue82 Wrote:I like how you didnt argue the fact that Hill will dominate the paint. Cause deep down you know that Samuels and Co. will not be able to stop him.

I guess this guy was a little wrong... Confusedhh: :dontthink
theVILLE Wrote:What are you talking about????NOVA 3 times)Bearcat, Panther, any kind of cat cant catch the cardinal...lol

rumors, rumors, rumors - you never know. But there is talk of Ricky P interested in another job with a Wildcat as it's Mascot.....
Stardust Wrote:rumors, rumors, rumors - you never know. But there is talk of Ricky P interested in another job with a Wildcat as it's Mascot.....

I wouldn't see why when you have a team going to the Final four most likely....
Stardust Wrote:rumors, rumors, rumors - you never know. But there is talk of Ricky P interested in another job with a Wildcat as it's Mascot.....

Except for the fact that he's already shot that down...
The Ville by 25!
stonesteven Wrote:The Ville by 25!

Well the game was all ready over and you couldnt get it right...:lmao:
theVILLE Wrote:Well the game was all ready over and you couldnt get it right...:lmao:

I didnt pay any attention to the Thread! I thought it was Louisville vs MSU!