Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will UK win another game this year???????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to say that they would but chances are very slim.
I wouldnt count on it.
I dont think they will
Doubtful
And the answer is YES.
They Did
glad bball season is here and the win this week was a good one but im sure it was they last of the season and hopfully the last season for the head coach
i think uk plays good against teams that r much better than them but suck against suckier teams
I'd say no, cos they play Auburn Saturday, and they are ranked 17 in the nation, then they play Georgia in Georgia, Vandy at home and then Tennessee home. If they r gonna win another game this year, their only chance will be against Vandy, but I dont kno if they could win that game. It seems like every year, as the season goes on they just dont play, cos they dont have a chance to make it to a bowl game. But hopefuly one day, they can turn it around..
Did anyone see that news article in the Lexington Herald?

A young boy in Lexington sued his parents for Divorce because they always beat him. The presiding judge in speaking with the boy asked him if he would prefer to live with relatives. The boy informed him that all his Aunts and Uncles beat him as well as both sets of Grandparents. In an unprecented move, the judge asked the boy where he would like to live rather than order him into the custody of the state. After conferring with his attorneys, the boy stood up and told the judge he wanted to be placed in the custody of the UK Wildcats football team because he was quite sure that they would never beat him.
:lol:

Back to the question...NO...barring any miracles...UK will not win another game this year.
"TomcatDad81" Wrote:Did anyone see that news article in the Lexington Herald?

A young boy in Lexington sued his parents for Divorce because they always beat him. The presiding judge in speaking with the boy asked him if he would prefer to live with relatives. The boy informed him that all his Aunts and Uncles beat him as well as both sets of Grandparents. In an unprecented move, the judge asked the boy where he would like to live rather than order him into the custody of the state. After conferring with his attorneys, the boy stood up and told the judge he wanted to be placed in the custody of the UK Wildcats football team because he was quite sure that they would never beat him.
:lol:

Back to the question...NO...barring any miracles...UK will not win another game this year.

:lol::big grin:
There going to win 3 games i predict now tennessee will beat vandy and memphis only to be upended by the cats in commonwealth stadium!! to knock the vols out of a bowl game
Camper there would be nothing better than beatting the vols
"batpuff" Wrote:Camper there would be nothing better than beatting the vols
yes there is .beating louisville. but they have a great chance at beating tennessee
I dont think so but I do think that UK will give UT a good game as much as i hate to say that!!
The Tenessee game I think could go to the Cats.....UK should have most of their players back if noone else gets hurt....and UT is having a down year...so if the Cats wanna beat UT....this might be the time...when they are down.

Let's just hope they are down to UK standards....Smile....or should I say :mad: