Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Will Be The Best Squads of 2009-2010 in the 15th Region?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any thoughts?
:Cheerlead
Pikeville once again!
i know, right? Wrote:Pikeville once again!

i agree, pikeville always has a great cheerleading team.
Way too early to tell.
Pikeville
Pikeville, for sure!!!
Pikeville and Johnson Central.
Lawrence County
LC definitely!
What about Shelby Valley?
heard they were getting a new coach.
im sure pikeville will be great but expect a good pike central team.

IMO

you'll be surprised if things go as planned....but any thing can happen,

the 15 region always has some great great squads!!!!!!
My little girl is a cheerleader for the Pikeville AAU squad. And they put alot of time and effort into all the squads and Ive seen the varsity perform many times and I think they could be the best...
Out of the 57th- JCHS
Out of the 58th- Prestonsburg (possible coed and all tumblers)
The from Pike co. lol-- Pikeville, Belfry and PCCHS
57th will be between JCHS & LCHS
Personally, I think Shelby Valley will be very good this year.
does anyone know when the Prestonsburg competition is? what is it called? do they have a website for it a phone number where I can get info?
Thats already passed!
Johnson Central
Pikeville
Pike Central
Belfry
From past years here is my opinion. But you never know until they get out on the floor.

Pikeville
Belfry
Pike Central
That Girl Wrote:From past years here is my opinion. But you never know until they get out on the floor.

Pikeville
Belfry
Pike Central
Yeah, I totally agreeConfusedmallchee
I think Sheldon Clark High Has A Very Good Squad And Routine This Year. Losing To Pikeville Last Year Which IMO Was Very Controversial. But I Don't Think The SC Cheerleaders Will Let Kapos Slip Away This Year. Good Luck SCHS & Dacia :]]
right now its a little too early to determine. lawrence county looks strong-not sure about their tumbling..
if lc competes this year, then they will will def. be a tough team to beat.
SCHS should have a great squad this year. They have great coaches?:Cheerlead
Remember when its over i told you people that Belfry's
the best in the 15TH region and they will win it.
GOOD LUCK GIRLS (M.L.V)
The 15th region is PACKED with talent! IMHO, there are several squads that IF they win region, go to state, stick their routines and have the difficultly needed, they can compete with the "Greenup County" and "Dunbar" teams out there... They are a talented group of young ladies and I'm excited about seeing what they can do this year!! Smile
IDK, JCHS does bring it all, but Magoffin County is pretty good to. . . . . i love to watch the Hornet Cheerleaders, they always put on a very good show
doesnt anybody remember lawrences clean sweep last year during districts & regions? and what about Sheldon Clark? they are really good!
magoffin county cheerleaders are awesome, they got a new coach last year and had a great routine. they lost alot of girls but gained many GREAT tumblers. they are going MEDIUM, TOUGH TEAM TO BEAT!!
No doubt Pikeville has dominated for years, but in the last few years all the teams in the region have really stepped it up.