Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Co needs a paintball area.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone in the letcher area needs to talk to magistrate and get us a paintball area. I think that would generate some revenue. What do you guys think?
a lot of places needs a paintball area!
Floyd Co. also needs one......
What you do is start your own. Find a relative if you dont have land of your own and use it from them. Set-up some form of combat town using cheap supplies and have an urban war-fare theme. It is the new big thing out west. Make numerous scenarios like Dynamic Entry,Hostage situations and so on. Have a county attorney draw up some waivers and bam your in buisness. Read a couple mags on tactics to create scenarios for the players. Make a cheap fee for using the facility with half or full day rates. Make sure to include a good safety brief for all participants. Set-up cheaper rates for students who show documentation of good grades or sports participation. There are many options. Get big and market online to rich people who will come in from out of area and spend some big bucks. Have enough gear to equip people who do not have any,extra rental fee. Market to companies and group discount situations. Lay the whole experience the mountains deal on hard. Maybe a side package is ATV's and deer meat cook outs. Lets do it.
we usually have 30-40 players play every sundaym If anyone wants to join us your more than welcome, everyone gets along, If anyone want to join us PM me, tate, Iguana or anyone for that matter that plays with us or post in the paintball forum
Yea we always welcome in new players. Our bunch has grown from around 7 to like Bill said 30-40 every Sunday. It is really fun and everyone gets along. You would have a great time so come on out.
You guys are more than welcome to come play with us, Letcher Co. isn't all that far from us.
i play every weekend i get in Pike County rain, sleet, hail, or snow im always wanting kto play but we had to go in and buy the blow up things they use in the tournaments and that costed us about $400 a mat.
Anybody wanting to play contact me on here in a private message!
i know, right? Wrote:i play every weekend i get in Pike County rain, sleet, hail, or snow im always wanting kto play but we had to go in and buy the blow up things they use in the tournaments and that costed us about $400 a mat.
Anybody wanting to play contact me on here in a private message!
Most of us play woodsball, but some of us might have to try the speedball thing.