Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Patterson scores 1,000 points at UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats to PP on this milestone
I'd love to see him be around to score his 2,000th....
I think he will be at 1400 by the time his career ends if he stays one more year.
if Patterson stays all 4 years will he break Dan Issel scoring record 2,138 lets hear it.
I am all for that. We need to start a petition and have it sent to him. He could be the all time scorer in UK history.
cougarpride08 Wrote:I am all for that. We need to start a petition and have it sent to him. He could be the all time scorer in UK history.
if he stayed all four he could cause his ppg should be the same if not go up but with orton next year it will change a little bit. he can actually sit the bench for a rest and not worry about getting straight cause some one did something stupid.
Congrats Patrick. He's on pace for 2,000.
All of us Kentucky fans would love to PP reach 2,000 career points and break Dan Issell's scoring record. Let's be realistic though, he will probably bolt the NBA after next season (if we are lucky enough to get him back next season) and finish with right around 1,500-1,600 total career points. I would be perfectly happy with that.
:Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :rockon: :rockon: :igiveup: TongueirateSho

BEST PLAYER IN KENTUCKY HISTORY!!!!!!
KnottCentralGuru Wrote::Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :rockon: :rockon: :igiveup: TongueirateSho

don't think so buddy
Congrads Patterson!
KnottCentralGuru Wrote::Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :rockon: :rockon: :igiveup: TongueirateSho

Let's not go that far.
congrats Patterson
Congrats Patterson!
He has a slight chance if he stays all 4 years to be our all-time leading scorer at UK. I didn't know this till the other day but Keith Bogans is 4th all-time and I know Patterson is averaging more right now as a soph.

Uh, No!
Aslan Wrote:Let's not go that far.

Agreed. He is good but aint that good.
probably one of the best big man ever to come through! especially in a long time
Patterson is a beast!
Hopefully he will come back next year and dominate. And this time maybe even a little better.
Congrats Patterson! Love to him stay all four years.