Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 65 - Creighton 63
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.

Advance to play Norte Dame on Wed. Go Cats :Cheerlead
Congrats Cats. good game to watch.
Very impressed with Jodie Meeks in the last few minutes of this game.

Keep it up Cats!
Almost gave me a heart attack, but a fun game to watch.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Almost gave me a heart attack, but a fun game to watch.

Same here! It'll be fun to watch Patterson and Harongody wed. night. Go Cats!
About time!! Meeks had a great clutch shot. And two-point lead was the largest lead for Kentucky. Woo!
Congrats UK. This was a good game to watch. Should be a good matchup Wed. in Patterson vs. Harangody in the post.
nice game. meeks step up big at the end
IMO one of the most exciting games to watch all season.
I just fractured my elbow saturday, and I was so excited I took my arm out of the sling and jumped up and down.
Yeah, not a good idea.

Anyways.
Great game!
Go Cats!
The Blue Jays handed this one to the Cats.
I about freaked out when they threw up that 3. Great win for the cats, it's about time that we won a close game!
awesome...., Hope they can pull it out against Notre Dame.... I just knew Creightons 3 was going in at the end.....haha
Meeks didn't have a very good game. But, he showed up when the Cats needed him to.
Kentucky played solid, but the defense still surrendered 19 three's. Creighton really played hard, but Meeks come up big again along with Patterson & Stevenson.

On to South Bend.
I must say we had good balanced scoring in this game. I hope we can step up our game a little more against ND.
well im glad its over cause i swear i got so nervous i think a fart slipped or something:lmao: then when they threw up the three i thought oh:flush: another one gone but it didn't fall :AngelPray but great home showing for creighton alot of fan support i think mostly caz it was UK and on TV but any how. they're as bad as UK fans about calls even though most of the time they was wrong and UK fans never are :1:GO BIG BLUE!
beasy_bo Wrote:well im glad its over cause i swear i got so nervous i think a fart slipped or something:lmao: then when they threw up the three i thought oh:flush: another one gone but it didn't fall :AngelPray but great home showing for creighton alot of fan support i think mostly caz it was UK and on TV but any how. they're as bad as UK fans about calls even though most of the time they was wrong and UK fans never are :1:GO BIG BLUE!

You trying to break the "most smilies per post" record or something?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:You trying to break the "most smilies per post" record or something?
you have to make it look good it might be our last win!!!
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Very impressed with Jodie Meeks in the last few minutes of this game.

Keep it up Cats!

BCG did a great job tonight, hat's off to the coach :Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:BCG did a great job tonight, hat's off to the coach :Thumbs:

wow.....?...?/!!:yikes:
allseasonfan Wrote:wow.....?...?/!!:yikes:

He's my hero. And I don't want to speak for Outdoorsman43, but we think he is the greatest TongueirateSho
I mean with awesome players like, Porter,Liggins,Harrellson,Harris,Stevenson,Stewart...BCG should be in the sweet 16 right now!!! I agree with Stardust and Outdoors!!!get him out of here!! He only beat the 1 seed in the NIT at home tonight.. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...Hes got an all star team and can't win!!!Please fire him!!!!!!!!!
Stardust Wrote:BCG did a great job tonight, hat's off to the coach :Thumbs:

At what getting dressed?
Overrated Wrote:I mean with awesome players like, Porter,Liggins,Harrellson,Harris,Stevenson,Stewart...BCG should be in the sweet 16 right now!!! I agree with Stardust and Outdoors!!!get him out of here!! He only beat the 1 seed in the NIT at home tonight.. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...Hes got an all star team and can't win!!!Please fire him!!!!!!!!!
Uh, I think you must have read something wrong.
FBALL Wrote:Uh, I think you must have read something wrong.

Actually no I didn't.
FBALL Wrote:Uh, I think you must have read something wrong.

Maybe in the wrong thread for the post.
Overrated Wrote:I mean with awesome players like, Porter,Liggins,Harrellson,Harris,Stevenson,Stewart...BCG should be in the sweet 16 right now!!! I agree with Stardust and Outdoors!!!get him out of here!! He only beat the 1 seed in the NIT at home tonight.. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...Hes got an all star team and can't win!!!Please fire him!!!!!!!!!

WOW!
Even though he won against a good Creighton team at Creighton, nobody will cut him any slack. I guess he will have to win the NCAA tournament by 30+ next year to earn a little respect.
Legacy 6o6 Wrote:WOW!
Even though he won against a good Creighton team at Creighton, nobody will cut him any slack. I guess he will have to win the NCAA tournament by 30+ next year to earn a little respect.

Exactly. :Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:He's my hero. And I don't want to speak for Outdoorsman43, but we think he is the greatest TongueirateSho

:please:
Legacy 6o6 Wrote:WOW!

even the espn announcers were questioning his coaching tonight. They questioned why he puts meeks on the bench so much (they actually were wondering if he was hurt because they could not believe he was sitting),and could not believe that after a time out that the team looked lost and could not get a shot off before the shot clock went off. He is still poor at coaching defending the three and running the offense. However, I am very happy uk won tonight. This team should have been in the NCAA big dance, there is enough talent there.
Pages: 1 2