Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Elliott County 75 Shelby Valley 69
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Final
Congrats to the Lions for on their first final four appearance. And congrats to Valley on a great season.
Congrats EC!!
Wow!!!! Congrats to SV on a great season!!! Great game EC!!!! Congrats and good luck against Holmes!!
All 5 starters for the Lions in double figures scoring.
Congrats to Elliott! Good to see a Class act like the Lions win!
I guess the debate is over now.
2 games to go for the State Championship for EC!! Holmes will be very very tough, but it can definitely be done!
FBALL Wrote:I guess the debate is over now.

What debate would that be?
Best team in Eastern KY wins. Good game. Somebody had to loose.
More Cowbell Wrote:What debate would that be?
I think you know.
congrats EC!
kyrifle Wrote:Best team in Eastern KY wins. Good game. Somebody had to loose.

Tonight, EC was the better team. Six weeks ago, SV was the better team.

But like you said, whenever two great teams meet, someone has to lose, and tonight it was SV. Congrats Elliott.
Congrats to Elliott, and Valley had a good year. But where was Adams the last 2 nights???
kyrifle Wrote:Best team in Eastern KY wins. Good game. Somebody had to loose.

Doesn't mean there the best team in eastern ky. Only means they won tonight, which is a split between the two meetings and SV still has an All A State Title to there credit. Which Elliott has nothing yet, but a win tonight.
If EC can knock off Holmes they will really impress me. I hope EC wins the state title (they were my pick from start of tourney) but unfortunately Holmes is tough. This should be the championship game, not a final four game. It seems to work that way too often (the best games played aren't the championship). If EC wins, will they have the stamina to play just as tough of a game later in the day?? I'm sure Holmes has the ability to and I hope EC does.
FBALL Wrote:I think you know.

I don't. Both teams have a win over the other.
FBALL Wrote:I think you know.

I didn't want to presume, but if you're saying it's the debate over which is the better team, I don't see how you say the debate is over.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't the two teams split their two meetings this year? Sure sounds like a draw to me...
Would it be the debate of S.V. thinking their the best in the state? Hey Im just asking. Thier fans were a little over the top this year and to think anything short of the sweet 16 title would be a loss of a season.
I heard a SV fan say she wasn't going to be able to make it until the Saturday night game. I said are you serious? You know they play before then right? She said she knew but she also said Everyone knew they were gonna win state, I mean come on duh! Wonder how that crow taste to her right now.
Congrat to Elliott, and Valley. Two very good teams, and some great kids on both. Just wondering after listening the last two nights, has Adams had an injury?
BlueSky Wrote:Congrats to Elliott, and Valley had a good year. But where was Adams the last 2 nights???

On the bench. Valley played better without him in the line up. He looked very nervous or something. He did not look comfortable at all while on the floor.
did Sv shoot free throws good tonight?
A draw? If it were a draw then neither team would play tomorrow or both teams would play tomorrow.
Good Luck Elliott!
62% for the game, 33% from the field. Elliott shot 72%ft.
Let me put it this way. I made a case for Elliott County to be rated ahead of Valley after the all A. Alot of you didn't like it. But my argument seemed to hold water tonight that Elliott County has a more complete team and didn't have to lean on one player like Shelby Valley.

They are both top 5 teams. But Elliott County is just a little bit better and a more well rounded team.

Lets continue the debate then.

I say if they play 10 times Elliott County wins 7 out of 10.
OMG, FBALL has to be the most biased Staff member on this site. First he, OF COURSE, is the one to start this thread, then he brings up the debate of who is better, and he states the debate is over, get over it FBALL, you're a hater, you are jealous of what Valley has, the series is split 1-1 and will never be untied, end of debate, Valley got them a state title, let's see if Elliott can bring one home to the mountains. Remember, Valley still has another shot to win a state title, Elliott only has this last one.
I say FBALL know what he is talking about!
FBALL Wrote:Let me put it this way. I made a case for Elliott County to be rated ahead of Valley after the all A. Alot of you didn't like it. But my argument seemed to hold water tonight that Elliott County has a more complete team and didn't have to lean on one player like Shelby Valley.

They are both top 5 teams. But Elliott County is just a little bit better and a more well rounded team.

Maybe if EC shoots 37 free throws everygame LMAO

Congrates EC
FBALL Wrote:Let me put it this way. I made a case for Elliott County to be rated ahead of Valley after the all A. Alot of you didn't like it. But my argument seemed to hold water tonight that Elliott County has a more complete team and didn't have to lean on one player like Shelby Valley.

I say Elliott wins 7 out of 10 when SV goes 9-34 from the floor in the first half and Elliott shoots 40 free throws for the game. When those things don't happen I say SV wins 7-10. Elliott deserved the win tonight but if SV isn't ice cold they win.
Billnz28 Wrote:Maybe if EC shoots 37 free throws everygame LMAO

Congrates EC

If Shelby Valley gets behind and has to start fouling in the fourth quarter then they would shoot 37 free throws every time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10