Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: take away the good....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
take away louisville,pitt,uconn,carolina,oklahoma,duke. and tell me who you think would win it then. im not puttin memphis on that list cuz no one thinks they can win it. so with that being said, with those teams out, ill take memphis!!! or syracuse. maybe.
If those teams were not in there Memphis would win hands down...JMO
thanks 360. thats my son. hahaha.

kansas maybe, they are good sometimes.

PM man i gotta ask you somethin.
king360 Wrote:If those teams were not in there Memphis would win hands down...JMO

I agree. and I have Memphis in my final 4. What a lot of people don't realize is yeah their conference may not be as strong as say the big east or others BUT they have NBA caliber players and are getting more these guys can elavate their play when ever needed!!!!!
memphistiger Wrote:take away louisville,pitt,uconn,carolina,oklahoma,duke. and tell me who you think would win it then. im not puttin memphis on that list cuz no one thinks they can win it. so with that being said, with those teams out, ill take memphis!!! or syracuse. maybe.

I think if you left Oklahoma and Duke in there Syracuse would still win it all.
Memphis or Syracuse. This matchup would be a toss up.
You can add all of those teams and I'm still taking Wake Forest
How many pointless threads are you going to make about Memphis?
Stardust Wrote:You can add all of those teams and I'm still taking Wake Forest

So much for that.
PC_You_Know Wrote:So much for that.

:igiveup: tell me about it :biggrin:
Villanova, looking strong
memphistiger Wrote:take away louisville,pitt,uconn,carolina,oklahoma,duke. and tell me who you think would win it then. im not puttin memphis on that list cuz no one thinks they can win it. so with that being said, with those teams out, ill take memphis!!! or syracuse. maybe.

this is the only way memphis could win is if the good teams were out of it:Thumbs: :lmao:
Stardust Wrote:You can add all of those teams and I'm still taking Wake Forest

Im taking Cleveland St.:lmao:
theVILLE Wrote:this is the only way memphis could win is if the good teams were out of it:Thumbs: :lmao:

You have to give credit to Memphis today. The beat a team that I honstly felt was one of the hottest teams coming into the tournament in Maryland. The Tigers didn't just beat them, the dominated them. Don't play this Memephis conference thing too long. Since December 20th, this team has not lost a game. Memphis is for real.
Syracuse.
Stardust Wrote:You have to give credit to Memphis today. The beat a team that I honstly felt was one of the hottest teams coming into the tournament in Maryland. The Tigers didn't just beat them, the dominated them. Don't play this Memephis conference thing too long. Since December 20th, this team has not lost a game. Memphis is for real.

Yeah ad Wake Forest was too....lol...No I give credit to them for winning today....
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah ad Wake Forest was too....lol...No I give credit to them for winning today....

better be counting your lucky stars that WF didn't get to be the team to embarass your tema Confusedhh:
You forgot to take the best team out..Syracuse!!!
Syracuse for sure.
take away all them teams then I would say Syracuse,Xavier,Kansas,Missouri with
Syracuse winning it all againts Kansas
NYY10 Wrote:take away all them teams then I would say Syracuse,Xavier,Kansas,Missouri with
Syracuse winning it all againts Kansas

:Thumbs: :Thumbs: Repeat of last time Cuse and Kansas played in the Championship.
My question is, why would you want to win a tournament that the best teams weren't in?