Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Western Kentucky 76, Illinois 72
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Good win for WKU. Ref's should be ashamed for the out of bounds call they made. I could feel the massive vibrations from booing through the TV while sitting and watching the game in my hotel room... What were they thinking? Why didn't they replay it?
**** yea!!
western is garbage. maybe if they could play louisville every game they would win the tourney.
good win wku
memphistiger Wrote:western is garbage. maybe if they could play louisville every game they would win the tourney.

They just beat Illinois. I am not a fan of WKU either, but give them some credit.
memphistiger Wrote:western is garbage. maybe if they could play louisville every game they would win the tourney.

Are you serious?

Western is one of only 32 teams left competing for a National Title and they certainly looked much better in Round 1 then Memphis did against Cal State- Nobody.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Are you serious?

Western is one of only 32 teams left competing for a National Title and they certainly looked much better in Round 1 then Memphis did against Cal State- Nobody.

:thatsfunn

I'm glad I put this one on my bracket.:biggrin:
Did anyone else see Legion for Illinois. He played at UK last year and transfered, and now starts for Illinois. He has lived in the weight room. Also I would like to know everyones thoughts about MJs son. MJ must have a tiny wife because his son is not that big.
I told my brother W.Kent would take this one and like a fool I did not change my bracket and took the loss. I predicted this only after learning Illinois was without a player.
Great win for WKU
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Are you serious?

Yeah really....lol I wish that WKU would play memohis...that may be the toughest game they played all year:lmao:
Good Win WKU!
I always love it when another KY school makes it into the NCAA and wins a game. Great win for the hilltoppers!
Hilltoppers will make the Elite 8!
king360 Wrote:Hilltoppers will make the Elite 8!

WOOOOAH now lol.
Yes, I got this one in my bracket!