Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Memphis-81 Cal State Northridge-70
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
memphis trailed with 7 mins to go in the 2nd half. But Sallie scores 35 to lead them to the 11pt win.

The Tigers survive and advance.
Memphis, one step closer to the Final 4
Memphis is crap...
That was a close game. I thought Memphis was going to win this by a whole lot more.
Memphis could have done a lot better than that.
Memphis is overrated, but they have the easiest road to the elite 8.
Congrats Tigers. They better play much better against Maryland or they will get beat.
I will take maryland in a upset
Crazy Horse Wrote:Congrats Tigers. They better play much better against Maryland or they will get beat.

I agree.
DeuceUL Wrote:Memphis is crap...

yeah if they had lil wayne they would be alot better there tubbs.
Crazy Horse Wrote:Congrats Tigers. They better play much better against Maryland or they will get beat.

I have them in my final four so they better pick it up.
memphis aint goin no were
memphistiger Wrote:yeah if they had lil wayne they would be alot better there tubbs.

Not really sure what that means... But I'm sure we won't be hearing much from you after Saturday.
I really wanted Cal State-Northridge to win this one.
I have Memphis in my Final 4 but they were easily the most disappointing looking team seeded 1-4 on Day 1. Just apoor peformance against a very weak team. If Sallie, a role player, wouldn't have had the game of his career this would have been a loss.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I really wanted Cal State-Northridge to win this one.

WHO????:lmao:
jayhawks33 Wrote:memphis aint goin no were

yeah man id say kansas will go real far, just up 5 on north dakota state. man i forgot that was even a state. thats horrible. and the UL fans are mad cuz they know memphis is better.
memphistiger Wrote:yeah man id say kansas will go real far, just up 5 on north dakota state. man i forgot that was even a state. thats horrible. and the UL fans are mad cuz they know memphis is better.

#1 overall seed...cmon now
memphistiger Wrote:yeah man id say kansas will go real far, just up 5 on north dakota state. man i forgot that was even a state. thats horrible. and the UL fans are mad cuz they know memphis is better.

You're an idiot... The best thing that happened to Memphis was Louisville leaving C-USA. Tell your boys to man up, and play in a REAL conference.
Aside from the arguments, this was a fun game to watch.