Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky B-ball Recruits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who are some of the recruits for next season?
SG- Jon Hood 4 star (Ky native)
C- Daniel Orton 5 star
PG- GJ Vilarino 3 star
PF- Anthony Kendrick
Where in KY is Jon Hood from? and do you know there size by any chance?
stonesteven Wrote:Where in KY is Jon Hood from? and do you know there size by any chance?

Madisonville Maroons and I say there a pretty good sized school.
Hopefully we can get Eric Bledsoe a stud PG.
We need a good ball handling and shooting PG, and a big man! I think miller could take that PG spot next year if he works in the off season. I thought he would have been PG this year!
devilhorns05 Wrote:Madisonville Maroons and I say there a pretty good sized school.

Hood is the only player on that team
All Signed Letter of Intent

Jon Hood SG 6-6/185 Madisonville North HS, Ky
Anthony Kendrick PF 6-4/220
Daniel Orton C 6-10/260 Oklahoma City Bishop HS, Ok
GJ Vilarino PG 6-0/160 McKinney HS, Tx
Daniel Orton who would you compare him to as playing style? Patterson or who
stonesteven Wrote:Daniel Orton who would you compare him to as playing style? Patterson or who

He is bigger and more powerful than Patterson. Has a much better shooting touch as well IMO.

I think the sky is the limit for him. We may only have him for one year.
Maybe none of BCG is not back
well he needs more time to get his own recruits in!
devilhorns05 Wrote:Hopefully we can get Eric Bledsoe a stud PG.

:Thumbs:
Kyboy13 Wrote:All Signed Letter of Intent

Jon Hood SG 6-6/185 Madisonville North HS, Ky
Anthony Kendrick PF 6-4/220
Daniel Orton C 6-10/260 Oklahoma City Bishop HS, Ok
GJ Vilarino PG 6-0/160 McKinney HS, Tx

Anthony Kendrick is a football recruit.
FBALL Wrote:He is bigger and more powerful than Patterson. Has a much better shooting touch as well IMO.

I think the sky is the limit for him. We may only have him for one year.

In his videos I have yet to see him throw down with the power that Patterson does. He may be bigger, but Patterson has to be more powerful, the dude's arms look like that of a bodybuilder.
PC_You_Know Wrote:In his videos I have yet to see him throw down with the power that Patterson does. He may be bigger, but Patterson has to be more powerful, the dude's arms look like that of a bodybuilder.

Must have never seen the one were he rips the rim off!
king360 Wrote:Must have never seen the one were he rips the rim off!

Thats one of the best backboard shatters ever.
If I am not mistaken if you sign the scholorship, and want to leave you have to sit out a year right?
cougarpride08 Wrote:If I am not mistaken if you sign the scholorship, and want to leave you have to sit out a year right?

If you transfer to another NCAA D1 school.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Anthony Kendrick is a football recruit.

I just copied and pasted that off catspause........ Didn't even look at it lol my bad.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Anthony Kendrick is a football recruit.

What is a "PF" in football?
Jshort5 Wrote:What is a "PF" in football?

It was just a misprint by the catspause people and i just copied and patsed it. For some reason they had him as a PF and on the basketball team lol.
he is play'n basketball too
Kyboy13 Wrote:It was just a misprint by the catspause people and i just copied and patsed it. For some reason they had him as a PF and on the basketball team lol.

Plagiarism? lol...
just kiddin...
beasy_bo Wrote:he is play'n basketball too

Proof?
beasy_bo Wrote:he is play'n basketball too

Seems like I may have heard that, but I'm not for sure.
king360 Wrote:Must have never seen the one were he rips the rim off!
I guess he hasn't.
Jshort5 Wrote:Proof?
look at catpause like everyone else my father in law told me about it a long time ago
I dont think it really matters if you can dunk or not, I have seen plenty of great C that really never dunk or rip the "rim down as" you say! We need all around players, and players that can play with each other! I think the main thing this year was they never found the click or group that can play with each other! I dont care who we get if he is blind, death, and ugly; but if he brings this team together, that would be great!
stonesteven Wrote:I dont think it really matters if you can dunk or not, I have seen plenty of great C that really never dunk or rip the "rim down as" you say! We need all around players, and players that can play with each other! I think the main thing this year was they never found the click or group that can play with each other! I dont care who we get if he is blind, death, and ugly; but if he brings this team together, that would be great!

Go to youtube and watch his highlights. The kid is much more than just a powerful dunker.
Pages: 1 2