Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who doesn't belong in the tourney?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
#1 arizona i don't see how they made it anyway shape or form on how you look at it. san diego state deserved that spot or saint mary's:1: and how is LSU #16 in the country and get a 8 seed tell me the SEC didn't get screwed. miss st. 13 seed and arizona got a 12:wtf1:
Arizona
beasy_bo Wrote:#1 arizona i don't see how they made it anyway shape or form on how you look at it. san diego state deserved that spot or saint mary's:1: and how is LSU #16 in the country and get a 8 seed tell me the SEC didn't get screwed. miss st. 13 seed and arizona got a 12:wtf1:

Yea I think the same thing. How did they come up with this?!?!
Arizona getting in is a joke.
no doubt Arizona i dont see how they even got in it in the first place
Legacy 6o6 Wrote:Yea I think the same thing. How did they come up with this?!?!
i have no idea but they did and apparently they thought SEC was a mid major this year!
beasy_bo Wrote:#1 arizona i don't see how they made it anyway shape or form on how you look at it. san diego state deserved that spot or saint mary's:1: and how is LSU #16 in the country and get a 8 seed tell me the SEC didn't get screwed. miss st. 13 seed and arizona got a 12:wtf1:

Coference played a major role this season and the SEC was WEAK..... LSU who did they beat to get a better seed...ad know the SEC got lucky ad got three in....I think that only 2 should have because they didt play anyone to get better:Thumbs:
theVILLE Wrote:Coference played a major role this season and the SEC was WEAK..... LSU who did they beat to get a better seed...ad know the SEC got lucky ad got three in....I think that only 2 should have because they didt play anyone to get better:Thumbs:

I agree the SEC was weak this year but Florida or Auburn would have been better than Arizona.

The NCAA committee said that it was teams individually and not conferences that got selected. They said it did not matter what conference you were in they looked at the team and the whole body of work from November to March with emphasis on road games. So the conference did not play a big role just happens that some of the Big East teams are some of the best in the country this year.
Colonel Kill Wrote:I agree the SEC was weak this year but Florida or Auburn would have been better than Arizona.

The NCAA committee said that it was teams individually and not conferences that got selected. They said it did not matter what conference you were in they looked at the team and the whole body of work from November to March with emphasis on road games. So the conference did not play a big role just happens that some of the Big East teams are some of the best in the country this year.

Yeah I agree, but it does matter of the teams you beat...lol :Thumbs:
I don't think Arizona or Michigan belonged in the NCAA.
a 1/3 of all the teams with automatic berths....
FBALL Wrote:I don't think Arizona or Michigan belonged in the NCAA.
:rockon: thank i'm sorry but the pac-10 isn't so strong this year eaither.
how does arizona get a 12 and miss st. wins tourney and gets a 13. just look at the other 13 seeds cleveland st....etc. SEC isn't that bad and we shall prove it.:Thumbs:
arizona played one of the toughest schedules in america. they did early season work to make up for the rough last few weeks. half the teams on there schedule would kill SEC teams.
Without question Arizona. Auburn should replace them.
memphistiger Wrote:arizona played one of the toughest schedules in america. they did early season work to make up for the rough last few weeks. half the teams on there schedule would kill SEC teams.

Then what would they do to C-USA teams?
blackcat Wrote:Then what would they do to C-USA teams?

kill them all, except memphis.

memphis would eat SEC teams alive, just like conference usa, and just like the teams they are gonna beat in there road to the final 4. 1 down, 5 to go.
arizona or minnasota
memphistiger Wrote:kill them all, except memphis.

memphis would eat SEC teams alive, just like conference usa, and just like the teams they are gonna beat in there road to the final 4. 1 down, 5 to go.

And you think Kentucky fans are cynical!:biggrin:

Memphis will probably get by an overrated Maryland team, a Marquette team without their best player and then get throttled by UCONN.
memphistiger Wrote:kill them all, except memphis.

yeah ok buddy eat them alive.... C-USA is a different world then any other COnference... lol... maybe Memohis should get out of it and play some top teams...lol...like the cardinals did:Thumbs:
blackcat Wrote:And you think Kentucky fans are cynical!:biggrin:

Memphis will probably get by an overrated Maryland team, a Marquette team without their best player and then get throttled by UCONN.

NO i pick maryland....Maryland isnt overrated they beat UCONN, WAKE when #1
theVILLE Wrote:NO i pick maryland....Maryland isnt overrated they beat UCONN, WAKE when #1

haha wow dude, your a basketball whiz, im pretty sure maryland beat north carolina when they were #1. not uconn. wow dude, your not exactly all there are ya?