Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Morehead State
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how does everyone think they will do tonight play 7:30 pm espn.
I think they will win by 15 points.
ASU is not that i live like 10 miles from their campus and trust morehead is a better qaulity team and these guys don't play ball like a Ky school does.
Doesn't matter who wins, Morehead already lot by 38 to Louisville. But I do think Morehead wins this game.

Morehead got screwed in this game, if you win your conference you should NOT be in the play in game, play in games should be for teams like St. Mary's who didn't win their conference but were a good team.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Doesn't matter who wins, Morehead already lot by 38 to Louisville. But I do think Morehead wins this game.

Morehead got screwed in this game, if you win your conference you should NOT be in the play in game, play in games should be for teams like St. Mary's who didn't win their conference but were a good team.
:Thumbs:
very true but i guess you could make the same case for ASU. shoot i would put arizona in the play in game:1: and i know pretty much everyone will agree.
Morehead by 9.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Doesn't matter who wins, Morehead already lot by 38 to Louisville. But I do think Morehead wins this game.

i agree the play in game should be 2 at large and make the winner a 10 or 11 seed.
Morehead can play Louisville anytime wished they could have got NC or PITT.
Morehead by 14.