Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New teams we need input (ALL PLAYERS READ THIS)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All players need to show up sunday
I agree. Need to see how many we are gonna have to make team if it comes to that.

Maybe Wyatt can get intouch with Ringo and see if they are gonna attempt the play, **** I beleive that QQ and XX might have thrown in the towel. and with that said I wonder when I get to choose QQ avatar for the week since he was a candy a$$ and didnt show again and lost due to forefit.
Sad to say I think we are going to have to change things up to make another team. Who ever is on the other team can even chose their own name. I hope Ringo his crew with QQ and XX at least come back to play on the realigned teams.

If we have to make a new team how do we chose teams?
Yeah QQ had a CSF.....
I Think We Need To Try And Get Estimate Of Who Is Going To Play Sunday. Any One That Thinks They Are Going To Play Sunday Please Speak Up.

I Am In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and that is QQ 2nd CSF!!!!!!!!
I think for this weekend we should just pick like last weekend and play becasue alot of people will probably just be getting back from state tournment, just my opinion
Almost forgot about the state tourny. I am even going to miss the Bristol race to paintball Sunday.
Sniper's in
Im in but I may be a little late, just depends what time we leave Sunday from Lexington.
yea im in but like JF said it depends on what time i leave to come back home.
I'm in if I can get my gun fixed, I really screwed it up.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I'm in if I can get my gun fixed, I really screwed it up.

what did you do to it? **** you can bury a tippmann for 6 months in a creekbed and still get it to work.
First the Yellow Ones admitt defeat then we can pick new teams.
Billnz28 Wrote:what did you do to it? **** you can bury a tippmann for 6 months in a creekbed and still get it to work.

I broke the reset rod that you push on the cyclone when I was trying to unscrew the end off of it.
The Sniper Wrote:First the Yellow Ones admitt defeat then we can pick new teams.
There will be no surrender, if the others do it then they can have it....I'm out, I'll just stay home & watch the races on Sundays.
Well looks like it's still on then

YEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Well guys if we do try to start new teams me an jeff and the rest of the universal crew was talking about us maybe starting one not for sure how it would work but we do have anywhere from 6 to 9 hardcore players
Well guys here's my thought on the games....before we got so many players the odds of winning for one team or the other was a little better, I mean by that when we had the cowboys outnumbered by 3-4 players they could still pull off a win and the same the other way if they had the numbers on us by 3-4 we could pull off a win & those were the best battles in my opinoin and I think the Sniper & everybody would probably agree with me on that. But when it gets up to being outnumbered by 6-8 the odds of pulling it off are very slim. With that in mind I suggest that like mentioned in an earlier post that we keep the core players intact & maybe have 4 teams something like this since hammerhead suggested they thought about forming a team for themselves.

The Universal gang with 6-9 players he said

The Young Guns (AKA Yella Bellies)
Ringo
Phantom
Cordell
Amun-ra
Mongo
Calamity
Raidernation
Ref37
Jack Frost
Remorceful Raider

Old School Cowboys
Wyatt
Judge
Sniper
Colonel
Poncho
Barker
Millertyme
Justin
Zack Alley
Prater

New School Cowboys
Bill
Tate64
Iguana
BigJ
Mick & his 2 boys
XX
QQ
Airman
I know there's more to add but I don't know everone's name.
Just a suggestion on the lineups & any other players that show up to play
go to the team that needs to even up the count. From then on you play with your players that show up no more complaining about#'s. You gotta run with what you bring to the track as they say.

We could play in both hollows in Death Valley, two battles going at the same time...battle it out....then the 2 winning teams face off & 2 losers face off. We could probably get in more games this way & when the snakes come out & the season ends we'll see who's won the most. Just my idea to get everybody more interested. What does everybody else think? If all you guys like it we need all players to show up Sunday to do it, this would keep the core players on their teams & even things up more. How about it?:popcorn:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Well guys here's my thought on the games....before we got so many players the odds of winning for one team or the other was a little better, I mean by that when we had the cowboys outnumbered by 3-4 players they could still pull off a win and the same the other way if they had the numbers on us by 3-4 we could pull off a win & those were the best battles in my opinoin and I think the Sniper & everybody would probably agree with me on that. But when it gets up to being outnumbered by 6-8 the odds of pulling it off are very slim. With that in mind I suggest that like mentioned in an earlier post that we keep the core players intact & maybe have 4 teams something like this since hammerhead suggested they thought about forming a team for themselves.

Ringo
Phantom
Cordell
Amun-ra
Mongo
Calamity
Raidernation
Ref37
Jack Frost
Remorceful Raider

Old School Cowboys
Wyatt
Judge
Sniper
Colonel
Poncho
Barker
Millertyme
Justin
Zack Alley
Prater

New School Cowboys
Bill
Tate64
Iguana
BigJ
Mick & his 2 boys
XX
QQ
Airman
go to the team that needs to even up the count. From then on you play with your players that show up no more complaining about#'s. You gotta run with what you bring to the track as they say.

We could play in both hollows in Death Valley, two battles going at the same time...battle it out....then the 2 winning teams face off & 2 losers face off. We could probably get in more games this way & when the snakes come out & the season ends we'll see who's won the most. Just my idea to get everybody more interested. What does everybody else think? If all you guys like it we need all players to show up Sunday to do it, this would keep the core players on their teams & even things up more. How about it?:popcorn:
This might work if everyone came out every weekend but I dont know if you can get everyone to show or not or do I think everyone will agree LOL so we might be better off repicking teams like irst stated. I have realign the Old cowboys and the New coyboys however cause I recruit or got these guys to play with us so they go with us if we do this. I did also get xx and qq t play but they were yella bellies so I gave them to Wyatts team. It also might be a good ideal to do three teams and that play head to head as always with one team getting a weekend off. so for instance every team plays 2 straight weeks and then has 1 week off.

I also gave us a temp name

Ringo
Phantom
Cordell
Amun-ra
Mongo
Calamity
Raidernation
Ref37
Jack Frost
Remorceful Raider
Ref (hardly Plays)

Old School Cowboys
Wyatt
Judge
Sniper
Colonel
Poncho
Justin
Dana
Prater
Corey Tackett
Tyler Moore
QQ
XX

Bandits
Bill
Tate64
Iguana
Big J
Barker
Millertyme
Mick
Ethan ( Mickey's son)
Zack Alley
Airman
Robert
Dusty Moore ( he hardly plays though)
Billnz28 Wrote:This might work if everyone came out every weekend but I dont know if you can get everyone to show or not or do I think everyone will agree LOL so we might be better off repicking teams like irst stated. I have realign the Old cowboys and the New coyboys however cause I recruit or got these guys to play with us so they go with us if we do this. I did also get xx and qq t play but they were yella bellies so I gave them to Wyatts team. It also might be a good ideal to do three teams and that play head to head as always with one team getting a weekend off. so for instance every team plays 2 straight weeks and then has 1 week off.

I also gave us a temp name

Ringo
Phantom
Cordell
Amun-ra
Mongo
Calamity
Raidernation
Ref37
Jack Frost
Remorceful Raider
Ref (hardly Plays)

Old School Cowboys
Wyatt
Judge
Sniper
Colonel
Poncho
Justin
Dana
Prater
Corey Tackett
Tyler Moore
QQ
XX

Bandits
Bill
Tate64
Iguana
Big J
Barker
Millertyme
Mick
Ethan ( Mickey's son)
Zack Alley
Airman
Robert
Dusty Moore ( he hardly plays though)

Tyler Moore and Corey Tackett never were Cowboys.
JackFrost Wrote:Tyler Moore and Corey Tackett never were Cowboys.
well xx, qq or airman wasnt either but you guys have to give up some players if we have to split up the dynasty, so how is it gonna be? Your not gonna split us up and keep your entire team, Ringo didnt even have them listed so I just thru them in there
Billnz28 Wrote:well xx, qq or airman wasnt either but you guys have to give up some players if we have to split up the dynasty, so how is it gonna be? Your not gonna split us up and keep your entire team, Ringo didnt even have them listed so I just thru them in there

Sorry I was just saying becasue I thought you had slipt everyone up according to what team they started on and when they began playing.
JackFrost Wrote:Sorry I was just saying becasue I thought you had slipt everyone up according to what team they started on and when they began playing.

No problem Big dawg, I know he hadnt played much and he wasnt on your guys list and I was just thinking of players andthey need some more so I jus threw him in there. I know these list arent concrete but I guess they are a start.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Well guys here's my thought on the games....before we got so many players the odds of winning for one team or the other was a little better, I mean by that when we had the cowboys outnumbered by 3-4 players they could still pull off a win and the same the other way if they had the numbers on us by 3-4 we could pull off a win & those were the best battles in my opinoin and I think the Sniper & everybody would probably agree with me on that. But when it gets up to being outnumbered by 6-8 the odds of pulling it off are very slim. With that in mind I suggest that like mentioned in an earlier post that we keep the core players intact & maybe have 4 teams something like this since hammerhead suggested they thought about forming a team for themselves.

Ringo
Phantom
Cordell
Amun-ra
Mongo
Calamity
Raidernation
Ref37
Jack Frost
Remorceful Raider

Old School Cowboys
Wyatt
Judge
Sniper
Colonel
Poncho
Barker
Millertyme
Justin
Zack Alley
Prater

New School Cowboys
Bill
Tate64
Iguana
BigJ
Mick & his 2 boys
XX
QQ
Airman

Sounds good :Thumbs:
i like the way the bandit team looks bill.....i'll be there sunday regardless... xx and QQ have created a monster..aka Airman
I am up for whatever you guys decide and as soon as i find my tank im headin to weeksburry? (iono how to spell that) attaching 5 dollars and throwing it in the sum1's yard. Hope it's the right one. For all I care lets keep the original few and then draw from a hat. All I know is I'm ready to play some paintball
If anyone has a 98 barrell they would like to sell message me
airman243 Wrote:If anyone has a 98 barrell they would like to sell message me

tator has another barrel other than that apex that he used to use that you can probably use till you get one.
I think that everyone needs to show up a little early if they can so we can try and figure teams up. The universal guys are going to only have 4 that will be there no matter what, but the 4 diff teams thing does sound pretty good. Just going to be hard to do it b/c everyone isn't going to show up every time.
Pages: 1 2