Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Upsets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will be the Cinderella team....(this years Davidson) or will there even be one.... If noone under a 7 seed will make a run in the tourney of a couple games what will be a single game upset....
My cinderella team would have to be UCLA if there was one....I think they are dangerous team and could possibly go to the FINAL FOUR EVEN...but I have a 5 seeded purdue defeating top seed UCONN and four seed Gonzaga upsetting UNC also....
I like Miss St. going to the elite 8 and I like the Gonzaga beating UNC baby.... I also like arizona winning a couple games
BullDogs09 Wrote:I like Miss St. going to the elite 8 and I like the Gonzaga beating UNC baby.... I also like arizona winning a couple games

AGREED!!!!
I'd love for Gonzaga to upset North Carolina.
IMO Arizon will make sweet 16
Dayton Over WVU
and VCU will knock out UCLA
Temple Owls
i have VCU going to the Sweet 16, I say they have a pretty decent chance on doing that
Is'nt it amazing how we talk about Cinderella, and they only get to the sweet 16. How rare is it that a George Mason gets to a Final 4? If you look at the Final four and especially the Finals, it's always the major conferences. Maybe the NIT should be just of the Mid-Majors and below, and just make the NCAA just for the big conferences because after the first weekend, the small schools are pretty much done anyhow. It works the same way for the NIT. The NIT seems to always have a finals of the major conferences as well. So when do the smaller conferences ever get to win a championship? Will they ever?
I like Mississippi St. as my Cinderella team.
10 seed USC could make a nice little run.
I think Clemson will beat Oklahoma.
Crazy Horse Wrote:I think Clemson will beat Oklahoma.

I wuld like to see that Happen but that is big risk.... everyone had there own opinion and I have that on one of my 3 brackets...lol:Cheerlead
NIT for sure. Someone steps up and actually plays good in tournament. I also pick UK as my Cinderella team in the NIT. You guys can disagree with me if you want to.
I think the biggest first round upset will be Utah State beating Marquette. I think the double digit seed with a good chance of making the 2nd weekend of the tournament is Michigan.
Western Kentucky will beat Illinois
i like Arizona to make a run.
I think Clemson will make a run..
theVILLE Wrote:Who will be the Cinderella team....(this years Davidson) or will there even be one.... If noone under a 7 seed will make a run in the tourney of a couple games what will be a single game upset....

Let's hope it is Morehead St.!!
My heart says lets go Morehead!
My head says Lets go Western!
arizona is trash they don't even belong in the tourney IMO! i got Miss St. going to elite 8 also. i believe varnado is better than thabeet hands down.
WV is going to the elite 8.
Marquette is going to the elite 8.
I have WKU going to the sweet 16 before being knocked out by UNC. I also have Wake going to the final 4 if you consider them a Cinderella.
A&M over UConn 2nd round.