Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bryce Brown to Tennessee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How much did that cost Lane Kiffin and the Suck Orange?
Lets wait and see how Lame Kiffin tries to rub this in Urban's face
Snake Oil.....
One quote should read differently:

"I asked God to reveal it to me," Brown said. "He gave me the sign when I discovered an envelope filled with 100 dollar bills handed to me by a stripper named Heaven. When I first went there (on official visit) I wasn't feeling it, Coach Fulmer had already spent all of his recruiting budget on other players. I had a lot of concerns about Tennessee and the offense. When I went back, I got the sign. God told me that I was a Volunteer via my email to my brand new Blackberry, apparently God and Coach O share an email address I just felt it as I sat in the leather seat of my family's new Hummer. "
:Clap::worthy::thatsfunn
I didn't want him at Miami anyway. Thank god he went somewhere where he wont make a big name of himself, have fun with Kiffin.
at least the SEC got him
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Snake Oil.....

"I asked God to reveal it to me," Brown said. "He gave me the sign when I discovered an envelope filled with 100 dollar bills handed to me by a stripper named Heaven. When I first went there (on official visit) I wasn't feeling it, Coach Fulmer had already spent all of his recruiting budget on other players. I had a lot of concerns about Tennessee and the offense. When I went back, I got the sign. God told me that I was a Volunteer via my email to my brand new Blackberry, apparently God and Coach O share an email address I just felt it as I sat in the leather seat of my family's new Hummer. "

:thatsfunn :Clap:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Snake Oil.....

Funny stuff.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I didn't want him at Miami anyway. Thank god he went somewhere where he wont make a big name of himself, have fun with Kiffin.

Is that how UK gets all those recruits, they com to UK and make a name for themselves. Must suck to be a UK fan right now. even in TN. worst football days we can still count on UK. .:dontthink ....NIT is all that has to be said.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I didn't want him at Miami anyway. Thank god he went somewhere where he wont make a big name of himself, have fun with Kiffin.

No comparison. Football programs.