Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The race to W2K?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UK has held onto the title "winningest program of all time" for a while now. Is there any chance UNC sneaks up and takes it to become the first NCAA team to a thousand wins? Thoughts?
EKY_Basketball Wrote:UK has held onto the title "winningest program of all time" for a while now. Is there any chance UNC sneaks up and takes it to become the first NCAA team to a thousand wins? Thoughts?

Excuse me 2 Thousand, sorry
No.... UK is now in a position that they can win a possible 5 more games. UNC can not get to our mark this year. Next year will be a slight step back for UNC and a BIG step up for UK. It may stady and begin building as a slow UK lead. I will say by the time UK is at 2000, UNC will be 1993 or 1994 next year.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:No.... UK is now in a position that they can win a possible 5 more games. UNC can not get to our mark this year. Next year will be a slight step back for UNC and a BIG step up for UK. It may stady and begin building as a slow UK lead. I will say by the time UK is at 2000, UNC will be 1993 or 1994 next year.

Well said!:rockon: :Thumbs:
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:No.... UK is now in a position that they can win a possible 5 more games. UNC can not get to our mark this year. Next year will be a slight step back for UNC and a BIG step up for UK. It may stady and begin building as a slow UK lead. I will say by the time UK is at 2000, UNC will be 1993 or 1994 next year.

I know Carolina is losing alot next year, but they already have some good young players, and alot more coming in. They don't rebuild, they reload. I wouldnt be suprised if they beat UK to 2000.
Aslan Wrote:I know Carolina is losing alot next year, but they already have some good young players, and alot more coming in. They don't rebuild, they reload. I wouldnt be suprised if they beat UK to 2000.

I know that they reload. But still is it the same as lossing 4 games in the reg season. I will say they will loss at least 3-5 more games in the reg season because of their loss of experience and young players. UK should be able to get to 2000 in Dec.
If Kentucky doesn't get back on track then UNC probably will.
That is a big "IF", and it would have to be immediately.