Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who do you pick to win it all?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will take my arch nemisis Louisville.
I'm sticking with UNC, not who I want to win, and will probably change my opinion once I do a bracket.
Pitt already on the the bracket beating UConn in the final game.
Final Four
#1 UCONN
#4 Wake Forest
#1 North Carolina
#1 Pittsburgh

Championship Game
#1 UCONN
#1 North Carolina

Champion
#1 North Carolina
As much as I hate it im gonna go with Louiville right now because they won the conferance with 2 of the other 3 #1 seeds both in the regular season and the tournament. I will probably change it later but i look for UCONN and PITT to make the final 4. Right now I have about 6 teams that I think can win it.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Final Four
#1 UCONN
#4 Wake Forest
#1 North Carolina
#1 Pittsburgh

Championship Game
#1 UCONN
#1 North Carolina

Champion
#1 North Carolina

Rarely ever do we have 3 #1 seeds in the Final four, Just as less frequent do we have two #1 seed face off for the title. But UK fans beware to puke, the #1 overall seed is the most frequest #1 seed to make the finals since the tournament expanded to 64(5).
Stardust Wrote:Rarely ever do we have 3 #1 seeds in the Final four, Just as less frequent do we have two #1 seed face off for the title. But UK fans beware to puke, the #1 overall seed is the most frequest #1 seed to make the finals since the tournament expanded to 64(5).

4 #1 seeds last years final 4.
I would almost bet anything that UConn will not be in the final 4. Im not really sure on who I think will win but I' like Pitt chances. I'll look at the bracket tonight and post my final 4 and winner later.
MVP2 Wrote:4 #1 seeds last years final 4.

Yep, first time ever, and that is my point. Once does not make a tradition.
North Carolina...Think they will beat Louisville in the title game.
Duke, they're my team and I would feel disgraceful if I picked anyone else.
North Carolina
this title is coming back to the fedex forum. in memphis baby! i'd hate myself if i didnt pick them.
as of now i have Pitt and Uconn rematch. not to sure as of now
Memphis
Louisville and Pitt in the finals with UL wins the National Championship. GO CARDS!
Go Cards!
Final Four Is LOUISVILLE, PITT, MISSOURI( Laugh if you want but I really like this team),and Oklahoma... and championship I have Louisville, facing Oklahoma/ I like Purdue beating UCONN, but Cuse and Oklahoma will be a great matchup and its all in which team shows up there... Also most major upset probaly is Gonzaga over UNC..
GO CARDS
UL
Final Four
Pitt
UConn
West Virginia
UNC
Championship Game
UConn vs UNC
National Champion
UConn
Really wanna see Travs' team go far...... GO COWBOYS! OKSU is my pick.
Kyboy13 Wrote:Really wanna see Travs' team go far...... GO COWBOYS! OKSU is my pick.

LoL!
I hope your joking...I have OK State winning their first game and losing the second round game...
Final Four
Louisville
Missouri
Villanova
North Carolina

Then I have the Cards beating the Tarheels in the championship.
Jshort5 Wrote:LoL!
I hope your joking...I have OK State winning their first game and losing the second round game...

Nope! Will they win it? Probably not, but thats who I hope wins, and that's who I'm gonna pick........ Now if I had to put money on it we might have a different pick.
id rather see Duke or Uconn win it all
Pittsburgh.
DUKE ALL THE WAY......or conneticut