Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville the #1 OVERALL seed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I love it... I just love it....
Didn't deserve it. Should have went to Pitt. Louisville got blown out by Notre Dame, beat by UNLV, Minn, and WKU.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Didn't deserve it. Should have went to Pitt. Louisville got blown out by Notre Dame, beat by UNLV, Minn, and WKU.

Don't you think Lousiville beating Pitt gave them the nod
Then give the #1 overall to someone else.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Didn't deserve it. Should have went to Pitt. Louisville got blown out by Notre Dame, beat by UNLV, Minn, and WKU.

They beat Pitt and won the regular season and tournament title of the best confrence in the nation.
I do think that Louisville should have gotten a one seed because they have done excellent towards the end of the season, although they were a little streaky in the beginning.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Then give the #1 overall to someone else.

I'm not disagreering, just asking if you thought that was why. I think most everyone would agree that Pitt or UNC was going to be the #1 overall. I felt it should be Pitt, but Lousiville had to get credit for beating Pitt. If you think it should be someone else, who do you think it should have gone to and why. I have no problem with Louisville getting it. They did win the BEAST regular season and tournament. No other #1 consideration did. And wnyone who knows me knows I am not a Cards fan, but why should someone else have gotten it. What is the defense for the other teams to have gotten it?

Louisville beat PITT:lmao:
You all are idiots if you think Louisville didn't deserve the overall #1 over the other three 1 Seeds...
DeuceUL Wrote:You all are idiots if you think Louisville didn't deserve the overall #1 over the other three 1 Seeds...

We agree for once. This is a no-brainer. Louisville won the regular season and tournament championships in the toughest conference by far...no question overall #1 seed...
Well I think it really stinks but the Cardinals do deserve it.
jetpilot Wrote:We agree for once. This is a no-brainer. Louisville won the regular season and tournament championships in the toughest conference by far...no question overall #1 seed...

Not only that, but Louisville is 20-2 since the turn of the new year... That's pretty solid in and of itself....
DeuceUL Wrote:Not only that, but Louisville is 20-2 since the turn of the new year... That's pretty solid in and of itself....

:Thumbs: Louisville is the best team right now...will be rooting for them. They are fun to watch for sure.
DeuceUL Wrote:Not only that, but Louisville is 20-2 since the turn of the new year... That's pretty solid in and of itself....

blah, blah, blah :igiveup:
I believe Louisville deserved the #1 seed. As bad as I don't want it to be but they did deserve it. They beat my team so I have to say they deserve it.
thetrueORANGE Wrote:I believe Louisville deserved the #1 seed. As bad as I don't want it to be but they did deserve it. They beat my team so I have to say they deserve it.

Are you a Louisville or Syracuse fan, Seriously..
This makes me gag to say it... but Louisville on any given night is the best team in the country.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:This makes me gag to say it... but Louisville on any given night is the best team in the country.

That's why UNLV, Notre Dame, Minnesota, and Western all beat them?

Those 2 didn't even make the NCAA tournament.
Congrats Louisville from a UK fan. I will always hate and despise you but you SHOULD be a #1 seed. However, I do not think this will be a year for Ricky's return to the final four. The Big East is great and Louisville made it through the gaunlet but this team is not a NC team. If you remember correctly you all almost lost to a UK team in your own house.
louisville wont make it to the final 4.
louisville is tough and winning the Big East Championship if they play good and smart like there playing right now there is a possibility that louisville can make it the final four
Louisville will run into problems with Wake Forest. WF winning
I agree with Louisville being the #1 seed and being the overall 1, but I believe that they are in the hardest bracket. Especially if Wake makes it to the sweet 16, I just see some match up problems. Earl is the X Factor, if he starts trying to show why he's NBA talent or looks to go higher in the draft, Louisville will loose.

I will say this from a huge KY fan, Remember 1995 when Kentucky was the #1 seed and on a roll?
PC_You_Know Wrote:That's why UNLV, Notre Dame, Minnesota, and Western all beat them?

All the number one seeds have bad loses.
Look on the flip side at how many good wins UL has.
PC_You_Know Wrote:That's why UNLV, Notre Dame, Minnesota, and Western all beat them?

Boston College, Clemson....lol and yes UNLV was embarrsing but WKU is a decent team and at that point in the season they outplayed VILLE and Notre Dame was no upset, if you remember VILLE beat them too when ranked 13...and besides you are jealous my team is better than yours:1:
NYY10 Wrote:Louisville will run into problems with Wake Forest. WF winning

Doubt Wake makes that far... Arizona will beat them... Wake is terrible against a zone, and that is all arizona does and is the best in the nation at the zone....:Thumbs:
You mean that Syracuse is worse than Arizona at playing a zone or Louisville is worse than Arizona? Come on, you know better than that....
Navajo4life Wrote:You mean that Syracuse is worse than Arizona at playing a zone or Louisville is worse than Arizona? Come on, you know better than that....

I meant that Arizona was one of the better at the zone
point blank L-ville won regular season title and the big east tourney they deserve it more than anyone else in the nation. especially with the big east being the strongest conferences in years!!

Explain more, Louisville beat PITT and VILLE won the big east and also the beast tourney....So I dont buy that:Thumbs:
Pages: 1 2